Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

New repaint of Staggerwing started.

Hi folks,Today I started a new repaint of the Staggerwing.It took me some time to get some usefull pictures from this (for us Dutch) important and remarkable aircraft.It`s the Staggerwing flown by His Royal Highness Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.Making this repaint will take some time and probably some help from Jean Sabatier , the creator of this great add-on for FLY.When this repaint meets the standards I always try to achieve , I`ll ask His Royal Highness for his personal opinion and some juicy details about t(his) plane.Just a picture from the original for now.To be continued...........RegardsLeenPSJean the under-side of the stabilo and rudder have to be yellow.The upper-side , on the other hand, green.Ehhh, you know what I mean??http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/57303.jpg

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints