Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Leen de Jager (FLYBIKE) Repaint-website.

Did some updating today.Have a look.The Pa 28 repaints and the Cessna-172 repaints coming next days.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Ivor Bigne

Hello Loon :-) Jeff is very right my eye pooped out of my heads when I see you webspage. I haves it as my homepage now. Soon I will have one and it wills be as good as your with pictur too. I have no ideas of htmls and things. So I use the have to see what you will get ideas.TO JEFF..Sorry my frind but Im not able to stays in Forts Worth as Im changing my Jobs soon. Im still on the travel but with my new companee I get these job very easy so it must be my good looking yes!Ivor

Guest Steve Brown

Leen, a wonderful website showing a fine collection of repaints.Always a pleasure to visit :-) Ivor... I believe that Jeff is gutted by your announcement, and is seeking theropy from a fine establishment in Dalas. I hope his dissapointment will abate soon!By the way, Loons name is Leen but you can still call me Stev, it reminds me of an encounter I had in Tunisia with 2 young ladies hahahaaaa :-lol (Before I was Married :-roll ) PS I dont have your picture, could you re-send it too wasp@brown8506.freeserve.co.uk as my Hotmail account is nolonger working.Steve.Website is now being banished!!!http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg][/div