Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Which What Where Who ?

>Which sim is that?>Fly!2kRiiiiiiight!!!!!>What is the aircraft?>Learjet 35AYesss!>Where does it fly?>Don't knowdon't like to take risks?>Who made the aircraft?>Andrew Farnaby/Rob YoungYes!>Who made the scenery?>Don't know...>What time is it?>Don't know...3/6, you win for now!Cheers!Pascal

Guest Javier

Q:Which sim is that?A:Fly!2kQ:What is the aircraft?A:Learjet 35AQ:Where does it fly?A: CaliforniaQ:Who made the aircraft?A:Andrew Farnaby/Rob YoungQ:Who made the scenery?A: An Australian guy who made almost all the US Terrain Digital for FLY!, was on sale on CDs or something like that...... or maybe Tod Klaus?Q:What time is it?A:2:00pm ( looking shadows on buildings ) Forget the answers! Throw the Scenery into the Library !!! je je..;)

Guest Colins2

Pascal,1) Fly!2k2) Lear 35A3) Southern California (socal)4) Andrew Farnaby/Rob Young5) Matt Fox6) 08:10 GMT :-)CheersColin

Guest Azzurro

Astonishing, dear Pascal, really... :-cool :-cool :-coolFor those who shouldn't remember it, Pascal wrote some fabulous pages about "Enhanced Terrascene", these pages are on Fly.Simvol in both English and French versions.here a link for English version : http://fly.simvol.org/telechargement_fly2/...rrascene2us.htmPerhaps will you find there some elements for answering the question "where is it"... perhaps will you :-hahCheers

Hi Javier!1)Right2)Right3)Q:Where does it fly?>A: CaliforniaWrong4)Right5)Q:Who made the scenery?>A: An Australian guy who made almost all the US Terrain>Digital for FLY!, was on sale on CDs or something like>that...... or maybe Tod Klaus?Wrong>Q:What time is it?>A:2:00pm ( looking shadows on buildings ) Yes (I'd said 1:00pm, but it's ok!)>Forget the answers! Throw the Scenery into the Library !!! je>je..;) It IS in the library! :-) Yep, some treasures tend to be forgotten with time!Cheers!Pascal

Guest Fly II Pilot

Let me try again...Which sim is that?Fly!2kWhat is the aircraft?Learjet 35AWhere does it fly?Chicago areaWho made the aircraft?Andrew Farnaby/Rob YoungWho made the scenery?Dominique NormandWhat time is it?Around noonhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest pilotsim7828

if you tell us we will install it real quick

[div style=background-color:rgb(100,100,140); font-size:60px; color:rgb(230,190,10); border-style:groove; border-color:black; border-size:3px]YOU WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations Alejandro![/div]:-jumpy :-xxrotflmao:-xxrotflmao :-jumpy:-yellow1 :-xxrotflmao

Hi Colin!Good try with Socal..... missed again ;-) See just below for the right set of answers by Alejandro himself!!Cheers!!Pascal

Guest pilotsim7828

Congrats Alex;I forgot I had this before the Fly! II days,Makes me want to install ultima chicago ultima v2 & Ground control; All over againToo bad we cant have this type of resoultion in Fly! II ...or can we?reguardsJeff

Salut Azzurro!Thanks for the advertisment!Good idea, Mr Holmes, wrong track! ;-) See the right answers given by Alejandro up there.Would be nice if this scenery could be made with Enhanced TerraScene, however I must admit I'm not yet up to that level of detail! :-)Now that Alejandro has found it out, I can give the honour back to the real autor of this amazing scenery: Dominique Normand! I don't know wether he's French or from another French speakin part of the world. He surely did a great job.I'm still working regularly on the second version of Enhanced TerraScene, even if the development periods are a bit sparse. I can promise you one thing: It will be finished one day!! But when? don't know :-)Amiti