Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeliFLYer

Lets Give these Developers A Round of Appluase

Guest pilotsim7828

Wow, I always think of Hurry up and get these new planes out .....WELL, I am dead wrongThese Devlopers Need a round of applause :)Until I read this Aircraft tutorial , I didnt realize what kind of work went into making a plane for fly! IIIf you would like to know what goes into makeing Just the Plane, Not the panel or anything else Read the tutorial on http://www.flydevelopers.com/under Tutorials Aircraft DesignPlease ....Dail up users may want to take time for the upload to happen,As this file is large Oh and lets not forget everyone who puts out files and uploads them to avsim, Most of these people have thier tools masteredJeffhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

I agree completely! We don't tell these guys how much we appreciate them often enough. It takes a long time and a lot of frustration to build a plane for FLYII. THANK YOU!!!They actually deserve a medal! I really appreciate the work and artistry that goes into each plane or scenery... especially for FLYII. This sim is just different! I just bought a new video card, FX5600XT 256M so I could see FLYII unique and beautiful details. Mr. Richard Harvey must have been a great man to imagine and design such a wonderful simulator.I have FS2004, XPlane 730, Train Sim, FUIII. They all have their strengths and I love them all, but I have to say, FLYII holds a very special pace in my heart. Maybe it is because I was blessed enough to have been selected a sone of the original beta testers and therefore fell ownership in FLYII. I honestly think it is because FLYII is superior to all the other sims IMHO.Than you to all who have contributed to keeping FLYII alive!Earl Buice

Guest HeliFLYer

Nothing more to add! A big thankyou to all developers who spent and spend their valuable freetime. We don't have thousands of aircrafts but the big advantage to get really high quality products. And we should treat them with respect - they are not a "30h aircraft-designer-tool-product". I am sure there will come more of these.Georg (EDDW)