Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Caravelle for Fly! II resleased

Guest jomar111

Hello everyone!I am pleased to announce the release of the Caravelle for Fly! II v. 1.0. I have uploaded it to AVSim's File Library. This version of the release includes three new aircraft for the Fly! simulators, they include:Swiss Air Caravelle Mk IIIHispania Caravelle Mk 10RAir Toulouse Super Caravelle Mk 12This plane was laboriously created with the help of many people, I would like to thank them here. Thanks to:Tony CervoneChris WallaceAlejandro AlmigorenaRoger MazengarbEarl BuicePaul "Bart" Simpsonand many othersRoman Smishkewychjomar111http://fly.simvol.org/logoperso/roman.jpg

Guest pilotsim7828

Excellent work there, I must get this as soon as I can...But too bad Im in linux right nowJeff

Guest Javier

On it's way to my HD right now!Thank you all for your contribution, this is why Fly is still the best Flight Sim .... and it is alive and kicking!Great job!

G'day Roman, Thanks for the Caravelle it's a beautiful model and great fun to fly. With the braking parachute you have shown just what can be done within Fly! II. Very coooooooll ! :-)Well done and thanks for all the hard work and effort.Cheers mate,Roger @YSSY

Hello Roman and all,Thanks for the tremendous effort and time in building a great new aircraft for FLYII. This a great flying plane and looks good too. I enjoyed beta testing it and knew immediately it would be a hit with all us FLY!ers. I just downloaded it. I can't wait to fly her and see the new cockpit!Ready for Take Off!Thanks again Roman and all!Earl

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Roman,thank you for the Caravelle, one of those aircrafts which impressed me very much when I was a child - especially the sound!We all know about the many hours the team-members put into it, thank you as well to all the mentioned FLY!-friends.Georg (EDDW)

Guest jomar111

Thank you all!It was a wonderful project to make but it would never have come to its true fruition with out everyone who helped out. I, as an amateur, was lost at the outset of this project but the patience and persitence of the fly! community help me so much! This is one of the greatest reasons i love Fly so much, I've learned from many people that losing any sleep or worrying about problems, the solutions are more easily found. considering this airplane was made largely on my Mac i had to overcome many difficulties that many people didn't run into. Trial and error was all it took!thanks again!and now for my next project:take apart an old USB joystick and convert it into a flight yoke!! :)romanhttp://fly.simvol.org/logoperso/roman.jpg

Really nice work, Roman! Hopefully you'll be releasing a version 2 with more panel work! I've not flown a big jet in some time, so I must confess my landing at KBOS was a tad shakey... A few airsick passengers was all. Only 15 airsick bags used! Of course, I only had 12 passengers!! ;-)Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster