Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

The Question everybody is afraid to ask...

Guest Javier

So... how is the Dauphin coming? any news? How about a sneak peak?Dont kill the messanger ;-)

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Javier,The Dauphin is still in the works, however we where almost about to release, but one of the most important persons involved in this project "Jan" is going on vacation for a month. He's leaving on upcoming friday. (I think he needs the vacation to relax and stress out of the hard work he's done on this helicopter ;-) ) any way don't be afraid this project will never be released. We have just to put the little pieces which are left, together, and put it into beta testing that's all. The most important thing right now is that you guy's/girls are ready for the most advanced helicopter project made for any flight simulator. Thanks for your intrests, just be patience........Take care,

Guest Javier

I just went to that link, same information as of December... I was looking for maybe a new screenshots maybe showing the impresive new features ( working wipers, landing gear, etc ) With this project I suffer the same way as with ROTW, whenever ROTW annunces a new project I can't wait for them to release it. When a project has this kind of superb Quality it is hard to wait..But I guess I'll have to double my dosis of Patience...;-) Thanks in advance for your time, effort and great contribution.PS: This Baby will bring the attention of all flight sim entusiasts, even those from "the other" sim.

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello Javier;as the webmaster for F2FDesign, I must have the Groups Permission to update the web site,What If I did this on my own & they did not agree that some project was not supposed to be displayed until released .... Well I dont think I would have a job for very long:-hang In other words , This means that I cannot go against the group in order to show what you would like, Unless they give me the go ahead, I have contacted them numerous times , but keep giving me the brush off to update this site, No replys to my posts. As I know they are busy with other things I also sent you an email to you , Wanting to use your "Dynamic scenery tutroial" on the flydevelopers web site, Also no replys from you eitherHmmm i keep wondering what I am doing wrong:-hmmm Please be patientce, This will be the best of things to comeJeffhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

Guest pilotsim7828

I have lost mine also , But found them on the groups List, Also I have all of the groups logos , when I did the first demo web site for f2fdesign,Glad you found itJeffP.S. Very nice hope the work a little better than the CH Products flight yokeMy father has trouble with every once in a whilehttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewja.jpg

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Steve,I use the X45 for a long time (and many, many hours until now) as it was sold in Germany at a reasonable price and there is a good relation of price and performance though there are some aspects which are critically.One is the spring at the bottom of the grip, the strong center-force which is very disturbing when heli-flying. And the strange noise which can occur by the plastic-plate under the spring (understand what I mean?). This has been heavy discussed in the net but I found my own solution.I put 2 cable-binders (so they are called in Germany, to bind electrical wires) on each side on the spring and reduced the forces and the noise (to kill the noise I applied very little special oil for plastic joints of my RC-heli UNDER the plastic-plate).http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/64835.jpgI am very satisfied with X45. If you want have real fun when flying helos you should have some extra pedals though. But you can use that tumbler switch of the throttle, its functional.For helo-flying put the trim on the bottom right coolie hat of the stick (as in modern real-life helos) and the left - down - right -up sight on the left-upper coolie - just a proposal.Trim and mixture for fixed wing can be on the throttle (the two knobs).Have much fun, you made a good deal! RegardGeorg(Have not forgotten to write you an eMail but there is some work left on my program, you will hear from me)

Guest Steve Brown

Wow thanks for the tip Georg.I understand what you have done and have saved the picture for future ref. Yes, the pedals are next, well that is if my wife allows more cluter around the computer, she uses it more than me now days :-lol All the best, Steve.http://mysite.freeserve.com/ysomdesign/banner.jpg My Websitehttp://www.wrexhamspace.orghttp://www.cafeshops.com/wrexhamspace

Guest HeliFLYer

Sorry Steve, I forgot to add this foto to show that the cable-binders have to be placed IN THE MIDDLE of the spring. Otherwise you could be misleaded. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/64901.jpgAnd - my eyes seem to be somehow old now. Looking at the stick I cannot see all that dust my camera can see. Just putting it in my automatic dish washer to have more fun with it afterwards ...RegardsGeorg

Guest OU812

I just got my x45 2 weeks ago. I owned a x36 and it was the only reason I didnt like xp but it wasnt enough to keep me from upgrading. The spring in the rhc is fine on mine but the tie strap idea is great if you dont like tension on it...just think us poor ####cant afford cougars..that has a 15 pound spring in it..."im still drooling over it". The performance of my stick has been great so far. profiler has an attitude once in a while. its better to clear a profile before you load a new oneto assighn a trim to rotary 1 use the bands setting not the axis.Fly!2 has a bug in it and the trim will center and nose up.. set 3 bands on it one in the indent and leave it really close to indent and no command, then the other 2 bands num 7 and num 1...works great for me

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi man without name(?),thankyou for your remarks and hints. I agree that for fixed wing aircrafts a simulated force with a neutral position is fine. But as I know STEVE loves to fly HELOS, especially the bigger :)! ones. In real life, there is no "neutral position" at the helo stick, you trim it with a hat button (I use X45 hat button 1) as you have servo controls to reduce your stick forces.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/64923.jpgIn the outer stick positions you should feel more strength, the helo I had the chance to fly gave me very strong forces at one side until I learned to trim to trim to trim - that also makes my simulated helo flying much more easier. For a hover you should be able to make very! small corrections, the spring induced back-force is very disturbing.RegardsGeorg

Guest Javier

"I also sent you an email to you , Wanting to use your "Dynamic scenery tutroial" on the flydevelopers web site, Also no replys from you either"Please feel free to upload the tutorial to the flydevelopers web site.