Sign in to follow this  

Landclass Assistant 1.1 out soon

I've submitted this update to the file library, so it should appear tomorrow or Tuesday. The update will require that Landclass Assistant already be installed on your system. Installation of the small 54K file will simply mean unzipping the .exe and docs to the program folder.I've added some additional documentation on doing adjoining tile projects, but the main reason for the upgrade is the addition of a viewing/data entry grid. I hope this will help those who've already "taken off" with this app, so to speak. Here's a screenshot showing the grid: John, KPHX Author, Landclass Assistant

Guest PaulL01

Great Stuff John!A question; can it load up an previously saved raw/mask file?ThanksPaul

"A question; can it load up an previously saved raw/mask file?"Yes, provided you rename the file to landclass.raw and copy it into the Landclass Assistant program folder....-John

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Regards Lennart

Guest Grayal

this is driving me nuts john........ i am trying to redo my home town of phoenix into something abit more realistic. i got the raw file made and everything but i keep getting errors during the running of the bat file. i am running XP and have set the 3 terrain SDK *.exe to win98 compat. mode and the ladnclass.bat file to compat. mode there is no way to change compat mode for the INF or RAW file. i get errors saying that the *.raw source file failed to load etc etc etc i got your email and answered it earlier.....PS do you live in PHOENIX?????? if so have you allready redone it????? and if you have COULD I HAVE A COPY??????

John,This a fantastic utility! When my current commitments elseware are out of the way, I intend to make good use of this tool quite a bit in redoing some areas that are a favourite of mine. A big thanks from myself!:)RegardsDave

Why don't you post your .inf here (or better yet, email just the .inf and .raw file over to me).The person who advised me about the Windows 98 compatibility mode had mentioned that he marked the project folder (that contains the .bat file, .raw file, etc) for Windows 98 compat. mode.Have you also tried doing any of this while logged in as admin?Haven't done work on Phoenix yet..Zurich is my next project....-John

As a last resort, modify these lines in .inf file to display as shown:DestDir = .Destbasefilename = landclassSourceDir= .Sourcefile=landclass.raw

Sounds promising that you Lennart show interest in this utility :-)Looking fwd to your next airports - and maybe more(?)Best RegardsTommyESMH