Sign in to follow this  

Double Trouble

Does anyone have this addon? I'm considering buying it for the P-51. How is the virtual cockpit especially ? Is this better for fs2k2 or cfs2 ?Thanks in advance..................:-smoochRex

Excellent addon. Two of the best WW2 props I've found. The VC's look excellent with easy to read gauges. Both aircraft use native key commands (Shift+E for the canopy) and have breaking parts. The sounds are amazing! If you've got a decent set of speakers with a subwoofer, the FW-190 will blow you away. It will work with both CFS2 and FS2002, and I use it in both. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have bought if I didn't have CFS2, though. If you like WW2 fighters, or if you play CFS2, it's well worth the money, IMHO.

Thanks for the replies,It sounds and looks like a product for me. I've recently found myself flying single seat stick aircraft. I use 3d glasses, tracker ir, and the aura interactor. Deep sub woofer sounds really let me feel the craft. I used to avoid tail draggers due to taxi and visual problems just trying to get to the runway, but with the tracker, no more. I love to fly these old relics. I wish there were better screenshots of the vc, I havn't been able to find a single good one.Well off to download :-bluegrabHave A Good Day !!!! Rex

Hi Rex,I hope you enjoy it. Here is a screenshot of the VC looking forward. It's very crisp and easily mistaken for a 2D panel view.Here is a link to some better screenshots than in the Avsim review. The screenshots in the Avsim review are blurry and probably taken with the sim's texture size turned down.You can find other screenshots here. http://flight1.com/products.asp?product=FL1-DBT-001Best,Roger "Airbuddha" Dial

Roger,I appreciate the shot, it looks really good. I just returned from my brothers (fast internet connection). I have it and am loading as I type. BTW I noticed the "air buddha". Does it have anything to do with Buddha Air ? I have the Buddha DVD, cool video...........Have A Good Day !!!! Rex