Sign in to follow this  
michal

In Memoriam

Thanks from me too, Chris... As I sit here constantly going over the files for the Seawind, working on panel stuff, etc., I cannot help but think of Rich and all the fun and learning experiences he has given me via Fly! and Fly! II. To all who have helped me with my project, and to those who continue to bring fun,joy and learning experiences through the Fly! series, thank you! Our community is still strong and thriving! But most of all, thanks Rich! I cannot go more than a couple days without firing up Fly! and go fly!ing. I've learned much, and continue to learn more each time! Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest lucizeta

Many thanks Richard!Luciano from Italy - lake of Comoaircraft MD 82 by Giorgio Gnesdascenery lake of Como by Daniele Tona ( again in development )

Guest tonyc

Plane with missing Captain...tony

Guest Philip Olson

Thanks Chris, and everyone for your posts, they bring back some good memories. I have often thought about Rich and things he has said, in fact he seems to be helping me even today. The last year has been rather difficult in many ways for me but his words often come to mind and make me realize that things are not as bad as I think they are and perhaps give me strength to continue on and not give up. Rich was a man full of wisdom, a great man and we were all extremely lucky to have known him. I wonder if we could persuade him to post here and tell us what heaven is like? He is probably sitting next to God showing him how to perfect a flight model or create a gauge, maybe even create some scenery. :-)Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest Ken_Salter

Thanks for the reminder. It was his dream (Fly!) that got me really going in Flight Simming, which has resulted in my close association with AVSim.com, the great people that I've met, and now the start of my real adventure - getting my PPL.It's amazing how one person's actions can have influence over so much.Thanks Rich.

Hardly a week goes by that I would not think of Richard Harvey. I had a pleasure meeting him and his wife during Avsim's conference in Tahoe. This is a mystery of life and death why some very talented people leave this world so prematurely.Richard was definitely instrumental in igniting my interest in flight simulation.Michael J.