Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

737 Panel

Guest dajackman

I thought I saw a custome panel for the 737 here somewere. Does anyone know if I was seeing things or am I not looking very well in the Lib? Thanks.

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi dajackman, I know its off the subject ,.... But I have emailed you with no replies from you.!Have you been getting them ?Just wondering , Click on your founder of flydevelopers.com Link below http://www.flydevelopers.com/It will tell you what problems I am having with your sitePlease help !:-hmmm ThanksJeff As for the 737, No Idea. None that I have seen , but I could be wrong

Guest tonyc

Yes, there is a 737 panel in the works. I took a rest from it to work on the SAAb340. I felt we needed a nice regional in addition to the B1900. The 737 panel is complete, but some details are not finished.tony

Guest Javier

What? A 737 Panel Completed?:-jumpy Commo'n let's play races, what will be first... the 737 Panel? or the Dauphin... Make your bets. :-yellow1

Guest Javier

Hi! Jeff! I am fine, just hanging here from time to time, unfortunately lately I haven't had the time to see the developings of our beloved sim. I also notice the great job you are doing with the site, keep it up! you're doing fine.See you here soon.Javier.

Guest dajackman

Sorry I haven't replied....been real busy. Looks like you have a permission problem there. You should have a username and password that your webhosting company gave you for the mysql database. If you have this change the user info in the config scripts to match. Sorry but can't remember what the file name is right off that holds all the config data.You can download and GUI admin tool for mysql here:http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/that may help a little.

Guest pilotsim7828

Hi Dajckman. Now that I have traded In my system I now have a laptop. But can`t even install fly!II on it as it only comes with a 5,5 hdd space. only 1.9 GB Left on it nowPlease keep in touch with us hereRight now using my fathers Puter to check E MailsAs I have to get a WAN CARD soon. to connect to the www.Jeff

Guest flystudio3d

..Patience guys!! It will arrive a completely new B737-800 (exterior and cockpit) with some news for flyII.See you soon :-)Giorgio Gnesda

Guest cord

Hi Giorgio,we will be patient cause we now that the 737 will be excellent work.I will use the panel to learn for a flight in a real 737-700 full flight sim.Cord

Guest tonyc

ciao, Giorgio. Pensavo proprio a te l'altro giorno. Hey, I was just thinking about you.We're doing some great things. Any day now, SAAB beta 2 will be out. This will have a great looking panel and a fantastic flying model.tony