Sign in to follow this  
nudata

Terrascene - Double River Shoreline?

First, I am an ex-FLY!er. I am currently helping Chris Wright (UK) develop a program to correct the horrible road and waterway placements in FS2004.The program takes the Terrascene TGA file and uses it to properly "draw" elements in FS2004. Does this by setting shorelines and roadways to single pixel width, single color so the new program can pick them out.The problem I am having is that some areas show double shorelines. The "other shoreline" does not exactly follow so it creates a real mess. I am using 1/4 tiles and adjacent 1/4 tiles work just fine. Have forced new DLG/USGS file download but no help. This particular tile (168/164/NE) has the doubling problem in only the top half of the 1/4 tile. Bottom half looks ok. Ussue occurs on both lakes and river shores.Follows a picture of where the demarcation of the fault occurs:Dick Boley @KLBEhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/72218.jpg

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA