Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

Saab340_beta2 uploaded!

Guest tonyc

since it's a beta, the engine start up and shut down is, for example, an area that was not addressed for this upgrade. You go to the fuel switches, and turn them off.tony

Guest tonyc

Make sure that all of the dll files in the zip file are in the modulespc folder in FLY2. Be sure that the old dll files as well as the original Saab340. pod have been removed.tony

Hallo Heinz,You are missing the DLL files .Remove the following files from the modules/PC folder:eadi.dll edcp.dll ehsi.dll en sf34.dll.Then: Place the following DLL files wich come with the new version:sf34.dll apmonitor.dll ehs2.dll ead2.dll eadi.dll edc2.dlledcp.dll and ehsi.dll in the flyII/modules/PC folder.Now your problem should be solved.RegardsLeenj

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi TonyHi Leenjmany thanks for your reply. I have solved the problem. It was the CheckList.dll that makes the conflict. After I removed the dll, the Saab get without a conflict. It is a very beautiful Aircraft you designed Tony, Laurent and Lee.Best regardsHeinz

Guest HeliFLYer

Tony,just one more: did you think of making the windows opaque in the end-version? I really don't like looking into the empty airplane or through it on the ground. Just an idea.RegardsGeorg (EDDW)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/72791.jpg

Guest tonyc

George, some of us are working with the external model. I am sure that this suggestion will be taken into consideration. tony

Guest HeliFLYer

Thanks a lot in advance, Leen!Georg (EDDW)

Guest roland_lfor

What a great aircraft Tony, thanks for your hard work.A remark : the nose wheels do not touch the ground.Is this correction planed ?

About the windows.I tried ( very hard) to get rid of the transparency of the cockpit and cabin windows.On some models it`s possible to make the transparency disappear.I am afraid it cannot be done on this model.IF somebody knows a way to do it. PLEASE TELL ME????RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest tonyc

I'll make a note of it. :-). Hey, Roland, the SB is just great so far!tony

Guest roland_lfor

Thanks Tony.I'm currently waiting the Vatsim ProtoDev group agreement to upload the 3.1.