Sign in to follow this  
Guest roland_lfor

New SBOx will have extraordinary weather!(pic)

Guest tonyc

it will capture some very nice weather patterns in real time.tony

Guest cord

When will the new Squakbox be available ?

Guest tonyc

It's in beta testing. Not long.tony

Guest cord

Most of the time I fly online to have real speaking ATC service.The old squakbox is working but has some difficulties.That is why I am hardly waiting for the new one.Cord

Guest roland_lfor

I'm currently waiting for the Vatsim dev group agreement to upload the SB 3.1.During this time, I continue tracking bugs ;-)There is still a few ones.I must inform here the Online Fly! community that the SB access to VATSIM will be probably refused by server in 1 or 2 month, because they are going to implement a security recognition system (to protect their network from unofficial pilot clients I suppose).I'm waiting technical information on that subject from ProtoDev group.So the question is : must I wait that protocol modification to update SB 3.1 ?

Guest cord

I am flying online with IVAO that I appreciate a version 3.1 to be released soon, which will be amanded to the new VATSIM standard later.I think all Online Fly-ers will think the same as we have difficulties with the old version.If you need support, just ask.Cord

Guest andrewluck

I'll second that. The new version is such a quantum leap from the old; let's get everyone using the new version and worry about Vatsim after.RegardsAndrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Guest roland_lfor

Ok, I'll upload the current version as soon as I receive the Vatsim agreement.