Sign in to follow this  
flyfisher

I'm Back After Long Time...

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Hi Guys,I'm back to the Fly! community after almost one year out. After Rich's death, I lost my interest with Flight Simulators and decided to give a break trying to dedicate more time with my band playing drums.Now I'm returning. I spent my last weekend installing almost EVERY addon developed for Fly! II and now everything is working VERY FINE in my computer (including my Brazilian Scenarios). I would like to know what I missed (aircrafts, addons, scenarios, etc.) in this time and where can I get them.It's nice to back home and see that some guys still are here. I'm very pleased to see that Fly! is still alive and have some future.BTW, I'm thinking to return and finish my Brazilian scenarios for Fly!II. I have all my projects recorded on many CDROMS and it's a matter of time to install all of the files and finish my job. :)Cheers,Keyton CabralFortaleza, Brazil-------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest pilotsim7828

Keton welcome back;First of all your back in time for a new beginning of the new duaphin AS 365Check out the link below. ( f2fdesign.com )No word on when it is due out , but I have a feeling t will be soonJeff http://www.f2fdesign.com/ Check out this awesome website http://www.flyiideveloper.com/http://flyawaysimulation.com/forum18.html http://www.flyiideveloper.com/_borders/a10.gif

Hey Keyton,great to see you're back and well, my friend! :) Oh, didn't know that you are a drummer. I'm actuallylooking for one in my band, so if you'd like to hopover to Germany for a gig, you are very welcome. Maybe in one of those great "new" FlyII planes? Ha ha...Btw, I found your FlyI Rio scenery again, and I still love it.Take care and cheers,:-beerchug

Great to see you back, Keyton! Your inputs in the forum have been missed!I definitely would enjoy seeing more of your sceneries of Brazil. I think your Rio de Janiero for Fly! was about the best out there for freeware! I always enjoy buzzing the cable car! :-hah Yes, I still use Fly!2K also.Welcome back!!!Cheers,Ken Wood :-sun1Seawind Projecthttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

G'day Keyton,What a nice surprise :-)It's great to hear from you again. I'm sure we all look forward to your participation on the Fly! forum once more.The quickest way to pick up on all the library "goodies" you've missed out on is to set the library to display by most recent to oldest. That way it will only take you a few minutes to catch up.Don't nglect to visit Simvol's website as ROTW have some very nice "goodies" as well.A very warm welcome back mate.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Hi,I would like to thanks for the kind words from each one of you. I really expect to find some time to re-start my projects and give an oportunity to all of you to Fly! over some cities from my country.Here some shots from those scenarios where I stopped. Hope you enjoy.Cheers,Keyton

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Jeff,Looks AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to Fly! with this baby!Thank you,Keyton

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Hi Rodger,Nice to see you around."I'm actually looking for one in my band, so if you'd like to hopover to Germany for a gig, you are very welcome"Thank you my friend! I like to play Pink Floyd, Queen, Nazareth and some Brazilian Popular Music. I will try to do my best! :)About Rio, just check some shots from this scenario for Fly! II. DSCF0006.jpg RMV Concept Brazilian Drum - Bapeva woodFOTO05.jpgRear ViewTake care,Keyton

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Hi Ken,How are you doing? :)Well, I really apreciate your kind words about my Rio scenario for Fly!. I'm glad that you still use it after so much time... :)Here some shots from where I stopped, about one year ago. Hope that now I finally back to work and finish Rio for Fly! II. No 3D models yet, only ground texture and fixed some runways above water. :)fly0004.jpgfly0003.jpgfly0002.jpgfly0001.jpgTake care,Keyton

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Hi Roger,Nice to see you too! Everything is fine? :)Well, I spent some time today exploring AVSIM and ROTW libraries and I think I got everything. I had so many surprises, I can tell you!How's Fly! and this community are going? any news from TRI about Fly! III?Take care,Keyton

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Fortaleza (SBFZ) SceneryStatus: DONEfly0008.jpgfly0007.jpgfly0006.jpgfly0005.jpg

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Fernando de Noronha Island (SBFN)Status: DONEfly0009.jpg

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Natal (SBNT) SceneryStatus: 95% donefly0011.jpgfly0010.jpg