Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle

New Version of my Fly Website

Guest jjlobo

I've being out for a while, but planing to come back. I'm introducing my new web site. http://jjlobo.sites.uol.com.br/index.htmThere is a small bug going into Brazilian HUB page but I'm working on that. Press NO twice and you'll be there.___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

Guest Eagle

Getting this message when trying to get to your site:ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /index.htm on this server.

Guest jjlobo

Thanks for reporting. I'm getting problems with my provider. I'll take care of itThanks againJJLobo

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Hi Lobo,Welcome back! :) Like you did, I re-started my old projects to Fly! II and hope to finish a good part of them until the end of this year.I installed your elevations and all I have to say is: WOW!!! VERY NICE JOB! Amazing details and I think the last barrier for Fly! scenery development (elevation tool) was finally broke now. Will you think to make more elevations around Brazil? Rio, Fortaleza ;) and other major cities?Thanks for your dedication and good to see that I'm not alone in the Fly! Brazilian world. :)BTW, Great site!Cheers,Keyton

Guest jjlobo

KeytonThanks for your kind compliment.I don't think the elevation barrier is broken. I've used Harald Kraft H3.py and instructions plus NASA/USGS EROS Data Center SRTM files to produce S

Guest jjlobo

My provider found what the problem is all about and will be working to fix it.As soon as they get it done I'll let community to know.Thanks again___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

Guest jjlobo

The problems to access my new site is aparently solved. I could get access from diverse computers and connections today and no problems found.JJLobo

Guest Eagle

Everything is working as it should and your site looks great.