Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Saab340

Guest Alibubba

First off, many thanks to Randall and Ken for thier help in getting my Beech Staggerwing problem fixed, once I opened the hidden files and placed the .dll in the proper folder it works great, thank you again.Now I've downloaded the Saab340 beta2 aircraft and have the .pod file in the aircraft folder and the .dll files in the module folder, it works, but and here comes the but, when I go to the overhead panel, I can only get the left part of it and it wont move with the mouse so I can center it. Also the center console with the throttles won't budge either, I can use the throttles fine but using the mouse I'm not able to move the window. Could I be missing a .dll file, is it just the way the aircraft has progressed to this point with the programming or is thier and update somewhere.Your humble rookie flight sim jockeyAllan

Guest tonyc

I am not sure I understand your question. Other than the main panel, the other panels do not scroll with the mouse. My panels appear centered, so, again, I am not quite sure as to the nature of the problem.There's been no work done on the upper panels in terms of switch locations and functionality, but it's straight.( see pic.)

Hi guys,Probably the ac_defaultfix.pod is missing in the aircraft folder.The Saab is based on the original Aurora (Beechcraft)and the fix contains files for it`s panels.Download ac_defaultfix.zip from Avsim and place the pod in the AIRCRAFT floder.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest tonyc

I am not sure, Leen. I don't have the defaultfix pod in my folder.tony

Hi Tony,Did you already read my email.I think you must have this fix , because the problem with the whitelines you told me about is caused by an perpost.aai file.This perpost.aai file comes with the ac fix.All the windshield posts are in the AC fix.It is possible you are using the old set of files adding the posts to the planes.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest tonyc

I read your e-mail. You are correct about the white lines as a byproduct of the ac_defaultfix.pod. But I thought this tread was about some anomalies with upper panel display. tony

Guest tonyc

I read your e-mail. You are correct about the white lines as a byproduct of the ac_defaultfix.pod. But I thought this tread was about some anomalies with upper panel display. The upper panel is fixed and the mouse cannot scroll it.tony

Hi Tony,Yes you are right about the overhead-panel being now scollable.It cannot be moved in the SaabBeta and not in the original Aurora.I remembered having some troubles (with repaints) ,like mentioned , after removing the AC_defaultFix.Thet`s why I suggested to try the SaabBeta WITH the AC_DefaultFix.Maybe it does not help, but I think it`s worth trying.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi Allan,I tried to figure it out.I could make the views just as you discribed.Just the left side of the overhead panel and not scrollable.I had to make my screen 800x600.This Saab is for 1034x768 only.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints