Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colins2

DAUPHIN 2 helicopter Released!!!!!

Guest pilotsim7828

Man :-eek words can`t explain what you have Done, Nice Work, Great Job, for everyone at F2FDesign, Except Me :)Now with this done I am waiting for Fly! III, Come on guys , I know you all can do itThanks again http://www.f2fdesign.com/ Check out this awesome website http://www.flyiideveloper.com/http://flyawaysimulation.com/forum18.html http://www.flyiideveloper.com/_borders/a10.gif

If it wasn't for your dedicated work on putting the site together so nicely for us, we'd have not been able to release when we did, Jeff. So yes - you DID contribute to this project also!! And your handiwork contributes to all other projects as well! So I thank YOU for your efforts on the website itself! To the main team members - THANK YOU!!! :-)V 1.00 of the Dauphin is a major milestone for Fly!II. You gentlemen have given me a desire to really learn to fly this machine (on the sim, of course!), more-so than the Bell ever did! I am quite appreciative of the amount of work this helicopter required, and thank you guys for allowing me to contribute in a small way on it as well! This is a wonderful group of imaginative, innovative men who have really pushed Fly!II's limits to show what it is capable of! Just imagine - two spped working wipers in both interior and exterior view! Pretty soon I expect one of them to figure out a way to actually show the washer fluid spraying across and being wiped off!! :-hahAwaiting the other liveries (USGC version especially!)... More goodies to look forward to!All the best, Guys! And fellow Fly!ers - Enjoy this great piece of work! Don't spill the coffee on pilot's side!! ;-)Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest cord

I must say a big thank you to the team around Jarno, the heli is just great.The ones who already took a ride in a big helo like the Dauphin will notice- the sound reacting to the flight mode- the inflight motion of the heliand the other outstanding new features for Fly II.Pls keep this development up.:-rotor

Guest roland_lfor

Whoouuuuaaaaa !Fantastic heli.I can't imagine how many hours the team spend on that project.I have to learn now how to start it without the checklist help ;-)A remark : the rotor shadow seems to turn in the wrong way regarding the rotor direction.I'm really honored to be part of your credits list.Thanks a lot :-)

Guest Fonchy

Thank you very much for such a great job.Congratulations Fonchy

To all at F2FDesign,As always I'm a little behind the times down under. Got unceromiously dumped offline (time expired) by my ISP with 63 of the 64.33 Mb file downloaded and had to wait another 12 hours before I could get back online and finish the download. The suspense has been killing me. :-) Wow what a download. I have never seen a helicopter in any sim as well modelled as this one. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all for your time and effort put in to present this beauty to us. Thanks all,Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest spenik

To all at f2f design.:-) I Could hardly belive that this helocopter was for Fly!II. When I heard it had moveable windshield wipers, I just about fell over backwards! I of course don't have a PC so I can't use all tose goodies, but that is besides the point. This is a quality aircraft!I was realy surprised to find that coffe cup. I don't drink coffe so it must be the co-pilots... ?I know I haven't posted to the forms lately,just been waiting for the seawind to come out ;-) But with this release, I had to drop this note of gratitude.Thank you very much.Can't wait to see what Steve's re-paints will look like :-0

Guest chezz

Is the wiper really working? I tried it but it's not doing anything.Any clue how to make it work?thankschris_CA

This is a really great Helico.Without any doubt, the most perfect heli available in the entire flight-simming world.It`s a miracle to have all this in ONLY 64Mb.A big THANK YOU to F2FDesign.Leen "FLYBIKE" de Jager (ROTW):-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Woow! That is some fine piece of work. Some of the best art work I've seen. Can't wait to take it up. All this and more at no cost to users. The benevolance of the Fly community is to be commended. Keep it up guys and we'll all keep FlyIIng.Ken Brandhttp://members.optusnet.com.au/~kmbrand/mypic1.jpgThe highest art form of all is a human being in control of himself andhis airplane in flight, urging the spirit of a machine to match his own.

Guest Colins2

Hi Jan,I believe I sdaw this very helicopter just a couple of weeks ago as the in-field helo at Ekofisk.Would this be likely?Colin

Guest Colins2

Hi Jan,Nope I work on the Pelican, a dive ship. We were contracted by CoPNO for some work there a few weeks back. I saw OMN on deck a few times and many times in the field. I wish I had taken some photos now :-)We're up at Kvitebjorn now and getting helos from Bergen.CheersColin