Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colins2

DAUPHIN 2 helicopter Released!!!!!

Guest CaptainJ

Hello community, today is a nice day for Fly!Just to lett you all know, F2FDesign released the long waited Dauphin helicopter :-) . Due to some Library problems earlier at AVsim today it hasn't been available here yet! The zipped file can be downloaded through the F2FDesign site at www.f2fdesign.comat the download section you will find also a manual and a CKL file for automatic starts. We hope you people will enjoy it as much we did during development. Now get it!!!!

Guest tonyc

A toast to all of you!!!!tony

Guest tonyc

I am toasting with apple juice. :-)tony

Hi Alejandro!Congratulations to all for the best helo in any flight sim EVER!!!I Just sent you a mail because of a download broken link at your site. In fact, I tried with IE and it works. It's the old backslash trick, that IE recognises and not other browsers. I had to change the link with a forward slash to be able to download with Mozilla.Here are the links for non-IE Fly!ers:http://www.f2fdesign.com/downloads/F2FDdauphin.ziphttp://www.f2fdesign.com/downloads/CKL.ziphttp://www.f2fdesign.com/downloads/DauphinFM.zipCheers!!!Pascal

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Pascal,Thanks for letting us know! it has been fixed now.nice photo shoot you got there........Take care,

Thanks Jarno! Indeed you are really fast!!!The Dauphin is a beauty, and what surprised me the most: soooo easy to fly (that is, relative to other helos)!!! That helps when you pilot from outside to make screenshots :-) !Thanks again! (I'm a bit repetitive, sorry)Pascal

Guest chezz

To the DAUPHIN team this is a milestone for you guys KUDOS! and Thank you for your hard work.chris_CA

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi to all people at f2fdesign!What to add? At least a big thank you for all of you for your hard and timeconsuming work, a lot of sparetime went into this outstanding helo, after my opinion the very best in a "desktop"-simulation. This is really a great event for the FLY! community and we all can be glad and proud to have such development-power!For now lean back, take a break, enjoy your own work.But we hope all your experience will result in another new aim!Once again, thank you very much!A real helo-addictGeorg (EDDW)

Guest flystudio

This is a masterpiece, and my best congratulations to all team for this so nice work.Giorgio Gnesda