Sign in to follow this  
Harald_Kraft

VOL NAV V1.1 english documentation

Dear ROTW-TeamI found the new Version V1.1 of VOLNAV on your websit.Do you plan to upgrade your english documentation (not the application) ? The last I found was 0.5.thanksHarald

Of course, Harald !I'm working on the new documentation. In a few days, be patient !What's new in Volnav 1.1- you can search airport by name (v1.0)- you can download last METAR and see data while over the airport (v1.1)- you can create point with QDM (heading to a station) and distance or two QDM (v1.0)- you can see VFR point (v1.1)- XP "look" (v1.1) for those having XP of courseThat's all for the moment :)DidierROTW Team

Hi DidierThank you. I figured out most of the new functions by looking at the screenshoots of your french documentation and playing around with V1.1.But I a am sure there are a lot of useful details you only kwow when reading the manual ;-) so waiting ....Harald

I have just uploaded on Avsim VolNav v1.2 with english documentation. Please read notice before install it : new files !Good flight !DidierROTW Team