Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Flightproject, The new network for online flying..

Guest mph008

Greetings,I'm posting this message to let you simairline pilots know of a new and a fantastic network for online flying and atc called Flightproject ( FPI ). This new network is a great alternative for IVAO/Vatsim. Flightproject has a very simple and easy software pack, it consists For both the pilot and atc just 1 program. Compared to the annoyingly buggy squawkbox it really is revolutionary and easy! Service is great, organisation is great, there are many divisions to join and it provides the most userfriendly software and network available.For all pilots interested, browse to www.flightproject.net or http://divisions.flightproject.net/nl/ for the dutch division.Or look to the demo movie from FPI : http://213.158.118.19/fpi/FPIMovie 320x240.wmv At least, take a look at it. It really is revolutionary.. I hope to see all of you pilots or atc soon at FPI!!!Happy flying,Peter Bl.[ NL - ADC ][ FPI - AVAA ]

Guest Keyton_Cabral

Peter,It will suport Fly! II users?Keyton

Hi,I had a look at the Dutch site.As far as I understand, it`s for MSFS only.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints