Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

New Dauphin Version in the Avsim Library... soon.

Guest Fly II Pilot

Fellow Fly!ers,Just wanted to let you know that we have uploaded the V1.00 Dauphin to the Avsim library; we have also uploaded the V1.10 incremental patch. Both will be under the "Fly! II - Aircraft" category. If you already downloaded Version 1.00 from www.f2fdesign.com, you just need to download the patch and simply place the POD file in the aircraft folder.Repainters will be glad to know that we have also uploaded the "White Tail" version and it will be under the "Fly! II - Development" category. We look forward to your creations!!!Enjoy!The F2FDesign Team

Hi,I already had the Dauphin installed , so I downloaded the patch only.BUT, on my system the patch does not work.The rotor-shadows were still contra-rotating.I unpodded the patch and placed the shadow-acm in the models folder and the shadow-tif in the art folder.This corrects the shadow-rotation.My conclusion , the patch has NO priority over the MAIN-pod.Now I unpodded the original model and the patch and repodded it toONE pod.Now everything goes perfect.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Fly II Pilot

Leen,Thanks for the report.Something really strange is going on. We tested this ourselves before releasing and everything was working fine. We've gone back to the original test files and they are no longer working either...If we can't determine what's the problem and therefore can't fix it, we'll have to relase a full Version 1.10Still testing...http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest roland_lfor

Same thing and same conlusion for me.Perhaps the POD priority of the patch (996) should be greater than the V1.0 POD (998) ?Roland

Guest roland_lfor

Easy ! I use my software DragPoder ;-)Roland

Hallo Roland,Normally I use Dragpoder for podding only.How can I determine the level of priority of an existing pod.When I drag a pod over Dragpoder , I only get a list of (extractable) files.I do not see any indication about the priority-setting.Please explain some more about this.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest roland_lfor

You are right, but if you close the list window, behind you'll find the main window that contains the copyright / author / pod version stuff and also the pod priority.This is the same main window of DragPoder if you POD a folder or extract a POD.Thanks a lot Leen for the French marine Dauphin :-)That's great for French britanny coast patrol with the Henri and TJ's scenery !Roland

Guest Ken_Salter

Posted news article about the patch to the front page...:-)