Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

AS365N1 Dauphin LN-OLT

Guest Jan

Hello.I have just uploaded the older N1 Dauphin from Lufttransport A/S,Norway.They use it as an ambulance.Different model,panel,pedestall,overhead panel and cabin views.Also a moving mapfrom ROTW,since the real one have it.Performance and flight data tweaked compared to the original N2 version.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest Wayne Smith

That's great!! Downloading it now! :-)WayneMetro 7 / NMH07Metro Helicopters VAwww.metrohelo.org

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi JanI want to use this opportunity to thank you and all the other people of F2FDesign once again. There is so much activity around the Dauphin: repaints, training of helo-flying skills, our reporters go out to visit the real bird, creating missions, special objects, etc. This is wonderful for our great sim, the community and gives us many hours of joy and pleasure.All the best for youGeorg (EDDW)

Guest Jan

Thanks my friend Georg.I hope you still enjoy it,as you did when beta testing.Yes,it's nice to see all the activity around it.And now the LN-OLT is in the library :)My initial plan was to release my company's 3 different Dauphins,pluss the one from Lufttransport.Now I have released OMN,ODB and OLT. Only the LN-OMJ is left to do.The only civilian "long nose" I have heard of.Soon finished.Also with a spesial panel,and some playing around with the views inside.So long.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg