Sign in to follow this  
Guest cord

SquawkBox3.1 and winds aloft

Guest roland_lfor

Following Israel post, I've made more test and debugging on the winds aloft frame importation.It seems to work correctly now, and I activated it.Unfortunatly, servers send only 4 different layers in the frame, as Fly! can handle 14 different layers :-(If you want to test it, please follow this download link :http://home.tele2.fr/Gwenn_Rolby/SquawkBox/SquawkBox.dllIf you like it, just tell me and I'll keep that in the next version release.I have also fixed a few bugs with the 2 drop menus. To be tested.- roland -

Guest cord

Hi Roland,I tested the new DLL and found no error.I recognized the wind changes and will test the next weekend more.If you need help, just ask.Cord

Guest roland_lfor

I have fixed another bug (again !) in the ATC drop menu.The active ATC was lost when an ATC is created or deleted.Please use the same download link to update SB- roland -

Guest cord

Hi Roland,after testing your actual DLL I found out, that squawkbox could not get channel and switched over several channels until stopping at the wrong.Traffic time was big and teamspeak station could be found on another server.Cord