Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Is there a maximum

Hi Guys,Last months my FLY has been growing.All those new repaints made my arcraft-list very long.Today I discovered the Perrigrine been gone from the list.I extracted the TRI4.nfo from the TRI4.pod placed in the world folder and the Perrigrine cam back in the aircraft list.Now I removed the nfo file from the world folder again and thePerrigrine( Hawker ) disappeared again.Then I removed some repaints.Now the Hawker was there again.My question is.Is there a maximum for the number of planes and can we change this maximum to a higer one.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Leen,I'm not aware of any restrictions, but in the "old days" this was a problem. I believe Fly!2K could only handle a limited amount of aircraft - if you went beyond this number, the new aircraft wouldn't show. Rich made a change in the SDK patch which eliminated this problem - you were supposed to be able to add as many planes as you wished. It has worked well and this was carried over into Fly!2.Now, with the increasing amount of available aircraft and the proliferation of repaints, it's possible that we may be exceeding some other barrier in Fly!2 that Rich wasn't aware of?

Randall Rocke

Thank you Randall for your quick response.I hope to get a solution for this ( luxury ) problem.Maybe I am the only one with this problem.At this moment my list contains 113 planes and/or repaints.Is there anybody who knows the solution?RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

G'day Randall and Leen,I'm only up to about high 50's in the aircraft menu so haven't yet struck Leens problem and I seriously doubt anyone else would be as high as Leen.I have however passed the limit of aircraft that can be displayed in the QUICK FLIGHT menu to be selected as the start up aircraft. I can no loger select one of the last half dozen or so aircraft in my aircraft menu as the default startup aircraft because they no longer are displayed in the Quick Flight menu.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hallo Roger,I am very doubtfull about being the only one with so many planes.But it`s true, all those repaints I made, form a major part.About 45 paints and repaints of my own is an awfull lot.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints