Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

MD83 Phase 2 (PANEL) pics

Hi Everyone,Although I've still a lot to do, I thought I'd post a couple of pics so you can see how the panels coming along.One is parked at the gate and the other two are on approach. The aircraft its self has lots of new sounds, systems and graphics techniques (including a new night panel) anyhow I hope you like her.Thanks everyoneJohn

John,Staggering stuff. Having tried my hand at some panel editing/creating I can appreciate the work that you've put into this one. Keep it up, I can't wait to have it installed.http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kmbrand/mypic3.JPG"Aviation combines all the elements I love:Science, Freedom, Beauty, Adventure.As a pilot we must be at least proficient in all elements" - Charles Lindbergh.

Guest tonyc

Simply outstanding, JOhn.tony

Guest roland_lfor

Whooooo !You are a real artist John :-yellow1- roland -* AirFeedback 1.0 ** DragPoder 1.0 ** SquawkBox 3.1 *:-yellow1

Guest Javier

OMG!!! Where you have been John?This is amazing!! I have tried Panel Maker too and I know what kind of effort you are putting to get the results that I see on the attached pics. Simply amazing!You are an artist!in fact I have a 727 on hold because the panel, I just can't do it, I don't have the skills / patience to get a panel close to what you posted.How much of your panel is functional? I see a bunch of buttons, levelers and switches that seems to be "clickable"Keep up your grea work!

G'day John,< like her?????????>Love at first sight. :-)An amazing panel mate. I also can't wait to have it on my hard drive. The work and effort put into your creation is self evident and as one who is still trying to produce an aircraft your work is truly inspirational. Thanks for the progress pics, it's beautiful.Cheers,Roger @yssy

Guest Eagle

Great job, John. It will be a very good addition. The panel is very clear and has that 3D quality.I like the "Don't Know" button. That is the condition I am usually in.Thanks for all the work you are putting into this masterpiece.

Guest swathdiver

Magnificent! Thanks in advance for all your hard work and dedication! James Hmmm... Tastes Like Chicken!

John - That is some great panel work! I think you'll get me back to flying the heavier birds once you release!! That is just wonderful stuff you've created, and many thanks for your hard work and dedication! I know what it is taking time-wize - my panel for the Seawind is coming along soooo slowly!Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Hi Guys,I just wanted to say a big thanks to each and everyone of you, for all your kind words. As many of you know theirs a HUGEeeeee! amount of time and effort that goes into creating these panels and aircraft, and its only when your receive such positive responces that it makes you want to continue with your task.A big thanks to ALL of youJohn

Guest rene_35

but, at this time, the pic's are no longer available: cancelled by the administrator.What is the problem?