Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

I have not forgotten about fly!...

Guest pluto1168

Hello guys I'm sorry I had to take a little time off simming and kept you guys waiting for the scenery(ies) I made (using Pascals manuals). It's just becouse flight simming started to be a major distraction for me this past school year. Now I'm back and here are some previews of my new project. http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/83778.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/83781.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/83782.jpgIt is possible for me to upload these sceneries as I got broadband 4 months ago(some of you might remember my issues with 56k dialup connection).Keep you guys updated with in Fly! 1 & 2 screenshots.Kelvin

G'day Kelvin,Firstly welcome back to the Fly! fold. Great looking elevations in those sceneries. Where in the world are we?? Are these for Fly! II ? Happy simmingCheers,Roger @YSSY

Hello Kelvin!!I'm very happy that you're back with your sceneries!Let me guess, isn't that Olympic mounts near Seattle?I have been quite static lately with my projects, mainly because I've faced some difficult events in my life, and on the positive side, I have finally bought a Wacom tablet which gives me a lot of freedom for drawing, painting and animation, which I had left beside since too long ago because of that bloody computer! ;-)It's great too see how Fly's developement goes on those days and the quality is always increasing!Just tell me if you need some "selection maps" for urban textures, I have some good ones on which I have worked a lot! They are designed for ETS v2, but can be easily adapted for your needs.Don't be afraid to ask if you need something else, or if some things are still unclear in my tutorial.All the best!Pascal

Guest pluto1168

Hello everyone I'm sorry I'm late again... Having some technical difficulties with my computer & Fly!. So I'm pushing the screenshots till tomorrow hopefully... (again I'm sorry)Hello Pascal nice to hear from you again. You're right that is the Olypic Mountains. I'm getting very forgetful these days and I'm only 17. I guess my AP classes fried some of my brain cells this past year. Thanks for your concerns I now find that I'm getting used to your ETS v1 manual and memorizing the steps(also breaking my record for how fast I can do a section). It be really cool if you can help me with the selection maps for the Fly! 2 textures as they are time consuming to make.Thank you so much,Kelvin

Hi Kelvin!Don't be sorry! The people in this forum are known to be very patient!<(also breaking my record for how fast I can do a section)>Now that's some funny training!!! Never thought of some kind of challenge to see who is the fastest! :-o :lolI'll be a while away from my computer, and I don't have time right now to prepare these textures for selection. Sorry (uuh, me too..)Cheers! See you in about ten days!Pascal