Sign in to follow this  
Guest lucizeta

New italian sceneries by Daniele Tona

Guest lucizeta

Daniele is working on fantastic scenery for ASH25, Belluno-Dolomiti, shown in the screen.In a few time will be available with 2 new italian sceneries, Etna and Lago Trasimeno.About his future works, Daniele ask you, which scenery of Italy you prefer?If possible, he will be happy to realize it for you.For now, many many thanks Daniele for your big work and fantastic creations!!!Luciano - LIME

G'day Luciano,Many thanks for the nice screenshots. Daniele has really produced some beautiful scenery. I particularly like #4 - nice! Daniele's sceneries will be a great addition to Fly! II.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Fly II Pilot

Luciano,First, we would like to publicly recognize and thank Daniele Tona for his generous donation to F2FDesign. To date, his has been the only external donation we have received. All other donations have been from F2FD members.As far as what scenery I would prefer, I'd have to say Venezia!!! Wouldn't that be nice? I know that'd be out of the scope but then my 2nd choice would be Roma.Take care,http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/banneraa.jpg

Guest lucizeta

Alejandro,Daniele thanks you for nice public message.About sceneries, Daniele say that sure will make both, Venezia and Roma.About Venezia, Daniele think something of straordinary, will be a surprise; about Roma he want build again other monuments.But he tell that need many time and don't know when all will be available, but sure will be made!For now again thanks,Luciano - LIME