Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

Wayne, I've got some work for you!(pic)

Guest tonyc

The electra is ready for some taxi tests. I need a good airport, maybe a grass strip with some of Steve's models to create the 30' feeling. Perhaps the airport should be where Lockeed had its factory....:-)Tony

Guest Eagle

Good evening, Tony. If you will give me the FAA ID I will do it. Just now experimenting with Steve's Models.

Guest tonyc

Wayne, it's KBUR. that's Burbank, California. Lockeed apparently sold the aiport in 78. I will be working on the DC3 after the Electra, so an early aviation them with some of these aiports might be a good idea. :)tony

Guest Eagle

Tony, I have done that airport. ID=37277. Take a look and see what you want changed. You can reach me through AVSIM email and I will send you my email address.

Guest tonyc

Thanks,Wayne. I'll get back to you soon.tony

Guest Steve Brown

Great job on the Electra Tony :-) When this is finished Im going to Populate Liverpools old Airport, were she can fly from.Wayne I got your Email but cannot reply because of the settings on this computer, I can do what you ask, but it will be a few weeks down the road, at least.All the best to you, Steve.My Websitehttp://www.wrexhamspace.orghttp://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ysomdesign/banner.jpg

Guest Eagle

Thanks, Steve, I assume you are not at home presently and that is why you cannot send email. Take your time and if my request is a problem just forget about it.Have fun wherever you are!!

Guest tonyc

thanks, Steve. I am hoping to have you and Wayne do some old hangers, one should have the Lockeed insignia......Tony

Guest Eagle

Steve, I have figured out a solution to my problem. I can now get the models to show in TerraModels. I can let you know how I did it if you want to put it to use in future releases.

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Wayne :-wave Your right I cant answer emails at the moment, but can read them everyother day on my Brother in laws computer. My host knows Im trying to open my account from another country and is blocking me. A security feature?Anyway, I used to take screen grabs of my hangars, buildings and add the pictures to the root files of terramodels were all the pictures of the default tri models are.Is this what you have done or have you found another neat way of doing this? ;-) Im stuck in Germany at present and dont know when I will be back in Wales UK. Im Not going into details on the forum, but its beyond my control.All the best to you Wayne, and Tony keep up the great work its making me think ;-) SteveMy Websitehttp://www.wrexhamspace.orghttp://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ysomdesign/banner.jpg

Guest Eagle

Steve, the pictures I have are based on the ones you have in the ART folder of your POD. These are not ideal, but do give me an idea of what the object looks like.The pictures you have would be much better I am sure. These would be converted to the .jpg format and would be 128x128 pixels. They are then placed in the USER folder of the TM22 program. They would then be available for those persons using TerraModels.Hope this is clear. I can work with you on this if you would like.All the best and have a good time in Germany. I have some fond memories of that country and if you happen to see Bearta, tell her I said "hi".