Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doc Parano

Help - Cannot install Franch airfields!

Guest keithb77

Hi, I've been trying for days to get some of the small GA/Glider airfields (Vinon, Ales etc) from Simvol installed, but they just dont show up in the airport locator.I'm assuming they should appear under France?I have scoured the simvol site for clues and have installed everything mentioned in the readmes and on the Simvol essential files page.I've got terrains to work, and the PA-19 and 28, and the gliders...Any clues before I attempt to inflict my execrable french on the simvol forum?Cheers, Keith

Guest Doc Parano

Hi Keith,Did you install the French Elevations:http://fly.simvol.org/telechargement_fly2/scenes/pagesfr/elevations-se.htmand the Alpes-Gap Scenery:http://fly.simvol.org/telechargement_fly2/scenes/pagesfr/alpes-gap.htm ?

Guest Azzurro

Hi Keith,You will be welcome on the Fly.Simvol forum if you wish to get an answer to your question, and if you prefer writing in English, no problem, somebody will translate for Thierry, the creator of these very fine small French airports.Amicalement

Guest keithb77

Doc, I've just got the SE elevations, as per the Vinon readme. I'll try the others too. There is an SE V2 - I'll try that too.Cheers, Keith

Guest Doc Parano

Keith,Here is the translation of the read-me (Vinon):1 - Create a "Vinon" folder in : ...Fly! IIScenery2 - Put Lfnf_v1.scf and Lfnf_v1.Pod in this folder3 - Put Lfnf.TMS et Lfnf.BGR in : ...Fly! IIDataNothing else....and see the attachment...

Guest Doc Parano

Sorry!Here is the attachment...

Guest Doc Parano

Okay!I try again !Don't desesperate!