Sign in to follow this  
Harald_Kraft

A glass cockpit navigation display ready to mount in an...

Wonderful work, Laurent! Will see if I can incorporate this into the Seawind panel at some point!Many Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest roland_lfor

Fantastic Laurent !Thanks- roland -

Guest roland_lfor

Laurent, I would have another request for you(yes again ! :-abduct )Is it possible to have also an optionnal display of the route waypoints with their names ?We can't see waypoints at this time on the vector map and there is no tool for that in Fly! except in the PMDG 757 HSI.It would be great for IFR flights.- roland -http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/89362.jpg

Guest tonyc

I think you can see the waypoints on the vector map. Make sure that they are checked on. I will take a look, though.tony

Guest roland_lfor

Tony,you can see only the waypoints that are part of your FPL and without label.- roland -

Guest laurentC

Actually, navaids, waypoints, both FPL or non FPL, and airports are displayed as single dots, icao name, navaid frequencies, distance and bearing, scrolling through each button. So almost all is displayed can show informations about it. TCAS uses a code color for alert and shows altitude difference from our plane.Cheers,Laurent (rotw)

Guest laurentC

See the enclosed picture for waypoints and full information display (KSFO area).Laurent (rotw)

Guest roland_lfor

So everything is perfect !The only problem is : are we able to find enough room on our favorite cockpits to put this highly usefull equipment :-ufo2Thanks- roland -

Guest Eagle

I downloaded the file from the Simvol site.I could not find this file after unZIPing:GlassCkpt_NAV_V10.pod in ...aircraftStuff folder

Guest laurentC

Hi,Right ! It was a little mistake from us ... now the zip files are complete.Cheers,laurentC (rotw)

Guest tonyc

I am jelous to see so many new toys to fly with. I unfortuantely am building planes......tony

Guest Eagle

Tony, can you incorporate this new toy in your planes?