Sign in to follow this  
Guest danieletona

Does anyone need the tutorial on converting SRTM files

Guest tonyc

Translated from Italian to English? I can do that if there's interest.tony

Guest tonyc

Steve, it's a pdf file. How do I copy the images and place them into a word document? My acrobat is a read only program and I cannot edit.tony

Guest roland_lfor

YES !we are interested, thanks- roland -

Guest danieletona

Ciao Tonyse ti pu

Guest ErikU

I can probably help with production. Point me to the PDF and I'll take a look and see what can or can't be done using any of the various tools or techniques I have.Erik

Guest tonyc

Grazie, Daniele. Se mi mandi le originali mi sara piu facile integrarle con il word document. A meno che non preferisci che ti mandi il documento tradotto e tu puoi completarlo. E' piu una questione di bandwidth dell email. Appena ho finito , ci mettiamo d'accordo.tony

Guest tonyc

I've sent the translated doc to Daniele. It does not have the pictures, ma if some of you can't wait, send me your e-mail and i'll e mail it to you. Even without the pics , it should pretty simple for you to follow. I hope that as soon as we have pics attached to the doc, we will upload it.tony

Guest danieletona

The tutorial is available on File Library.

Thank you so much for the efforts, Daniele and Tony! This will help immensely!Many Cheers!Ken Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

I'm trying to follow the tutorial but the DemFileViewer version I downloaded doesn't have a File/Additional Converters/Truflite TGA. option.Am I missing something obvious here?Thanks for any help you can give.HarryEHRD

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

Guest roland_lfor

Thanks Daniel for your tutorial.I would be interested on a small guide of your use of GlobalMapper when you'll have some time.- roland -

Guest danieletona

Hi Roland,now I am busy in another project but as soon as possible I will write a tutorial on the use of GlobalMapper.