Sign in to follow this  
Midnight Music

Ariane Studios

Hi,Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have seen some excellent textures for B737 aircraft in the File Library but they all need an original by Ariane Studios. THe files are by Misha Kovacevic. Where can I find the Ariane Studios files as I cannot find them in any file library. THanksKD

Ariane == Papa Tango == WAS == Bad Guys Ltd.Court order shut the whole gang down, they contracted others and never paid (or just stole freeware and shareware stuff and sold it under their own brandname).

Guest Timbo

As far as I know, they're still doing business.http://www.woodlandworld.com/ariane[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:timsfsstudio.home.attbi.com]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!]

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

>Ariane == Papa Tango == WAS == Bad Guys Ltd. >Court order shut the whole gang down, they contracted others >and never paid (or just stole freeware and shareware stuff >and sold it under their own brandname). I don't think he asked for your opinion. :-rollI think he asked for a link. Can you ever read a single post involving WAS without continuing your crusade against them? Scott

He's just making him aware of the situations

Guest Muppet22

I take it you agree with WAS then?

>I take it you agree with WAS then? If you are talking to me (and I assume so), I don't agree with WAS. I have little understanding of what actually happened (it was before my time :)). It just seems like Mr. Wenting has some form of mystic crusade, and that he replies negatively in posts like this (and it seems as though hes pushing his views of WAS, to me anyway), where the person is just requesting information...Scott

Guest Toni Rauch

I do not believe that there is (or ever was) a 'campaign' against World Air Sim and/or their associated 'brands'. However, untold damage was unleashed on the buying public, the FS community and very dedicated developers by the man behind that company and it's as well for everyone concerned to be 'on the look out' for more 'scams'.Ariane was part of Corporate Worldwide Limited who went down owing a fortune to various people, INCLUDING the designer of the 737. By continuing to sell that 'plane', the designer (as well as other creditors) are being denied what is owed to them in order to 'line' Peter Tishma's pocket.I.M.H.O., that is wrong, that is immoral, that is probably illegal, and people should be made aware so that they can form their own conclusions and decide for themselves whether or not to 'support' Ariane.

Hello Kevin, As you can see there is quite a reaction to anything where Tishma is involved. I would like to point out the technical merits of this model on which you can base your choice.The screen shots shown on the Ariane site, show everything working, i.e. auto reversers, spoilers ect. If you run FS2000 this is correct, however in FS2002 it becomes a totally different story, in so much as the aircraft does not do what is shown in it's sales pitch.There is a link floating around to a thread which has an attempt to BS the user regarding the errors of this model when used in 2002, this is factual and correct. (somebody please add this for Kevin to read)In the old forums you would find lot's of reference to people having paid the money not being able to obtain the aircraft.In respect of some of the threads in your post, these again are true. Consider Kevin, by purchasing this aircraft you would be lining the pockets of a man who has done nothing but harm to your hobby and is now laughing not just at you, but also his creditors, the authorities, the developers whom he never paid and countless others. you also run the risk of losing your money by not being able to obtain the aircraft.If you want the complete 737 experience, I would suggest you consider the Dreamfleet 737. There are literally 000's of free repaints available, second to none service. The Ariane comes with no panel or sounds, support or service, it will never be updated as the designers out in Russia have never been dealt with in a manner one would expect.Again to quote.....Tishma=God Customers/ Developers=scum. The choice Kevin is yours.Good LuckGeorge

Scott, "I have little understanding of what actually happened (it was before my time ). It just seems like Mr. Wenting has some form of mystic crusade".As you clearly say, you have little understanding, It may be better for you to go learn a few facts prior to accusing people of "mystic crusades". There is nothing mystic about Mr. Wentings post nor his factual crusade. I imagine all is rosy in your garden and the air is sweet. I suggest you get to know one or two who have been decieved and robbed by Mr. Tishma and his companies prior to airing your own misunderstood views. The air, of which is currently scented, becomes tainted with the bad smell that is Peter Tishma.George

>I suggest you get to know one or two who >have been decieved and robbed by Mr. Tishma and his >companies prior to airing your own misunderstood viewsThis is near exactly what I was talking about...:-roll This post had absolutely NOTHING to do with ariane's association, but somehow its mere mention managed to get Mr. Wenting to say what he did in his original post, when a simple 'I believe because of their association with Mr. Tishma they may be shut down' would have done. It seems to me that he is trying to force his beliefs that Tishma is horrible on people rather than inform people of whats wrong with them.And as far as my 'misunderstood' views go, I don't find anything misunderstood about them, I choose a form of so called 'blissful' ignorance. Perhaps you only seem them as misunderstood because they don't send me on a holy war against Mr. Tishma?Even if I were to learn some facts about Mr. Tishma, I am sure that I wouldn't find it appropraite to air my distaste in any post that merely mentions him (or associated companies),such as this one , or create posts everytime the slightest hint of news relating to him comes in. Personally, I have better things to do than find joy in watching someone go out of business no matter how much of a scumball they are...Scott

Guest Milio_B

I did feel bad when I bought my 733 knowing where it came from, but I'm a huge 737 fan, and I had DF737, and now I wanted this 733 that IMHO looks great and has better FPS in my computer...Although I do think they are WAAAY overpriced (no sound, panel wathsoever for about 11$), they have NO free liveries (a BIG downside for EVERY Payware package IMO) and the support is just...well, you can't judge something that doesn't exist.So...unless you are a big 733 fan and you don't mind paying those extra $$, buy it if you wish...I know I might sound a little paradoxal, but that's just my advice...

Actually, they are pretty good looking aircraft, especially when you get one of Misha's repaints. They are a little easier on the frame rate than the Dreamfleet aircraft. Here is the 737-400 Corsair repaint.I use the Dreamfleet panel with it.Leehttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3cf4274b42a7b6a6.jpg

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090