Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle

Small screen image

Hi,I don't know what has happened but I now have a very small screen image with a large black border around it. I have tried to get a screenshot of it with jpegsnap but the screenshot I see appears normal. I will attach it in case it shows the problem on your screens.The problem first occurred with FlyII but also occurs with other programs but not with word or excel documents.It started(? coincidentally) after I installed Flystart but I don't think this should affect programs other than FlyII. My webpage is normal size.I have recently added some files to MSFS2K2 which I still use from time to time and wonder whether it is related to this.I presume it is a graphics card (NVidia Ge Force 4 440 GO) settings issue but am not a computer whizz and haven't been able to correct it.I have NOT downloaded Win XP Service Pack 2 because of all the problems it causes with older programs.Thanks for assistance,:-hmmm

I have finally been able to correct the problem.I don't know how it occurred but I have altered the video card settings and have fixed it.Whether this is another example of certain keys on my computer causing unexpected results I may never know but pressing the dedicated volume reduction key when using FlyII results in a view change and no effect on the sound! The adjustment to the video card setting could be another example.Anyone with similar problems and a Dell Inspiron 8200?:-jumpy

Guest Eagle

Yes, pressing the volumn control keys on the keyboard changes the views. I found this out by accident.