Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

about the Seneca V

Guest rene_35

answering a question in an other post, Jardo said:"Regarding the Seneca V, I only can say it won't be long now, the waiting is almost over "yes, it won't be long now!I have the pleasure to announce that the Seneca V is in "very short final" statement. I mean we hope to upload her on simvol at the end of the first week of october.The beta tests have been achieved and we are writing the manual.Do you think you can wait until this date? ;) Ren

Guest tonyc

Of course, Rene. Maybe I'll release my Electra around the same time..;-)tony

Guest laurentC

Hi Tony,Nice! Maybe we should schedule our common releases to avoid too many planes in the sky around ? Eh, eh !laurent (rotw)

Ooooooh, that is such a sweet sound. Been looking forward to flying the Seneca since the first screenshots appeared. I can wait but it sure has been a looooooooooong wait!Zane

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Guest Eagle

I will be in Kentucky the first week in October. Can you wait until later in October to release the planes? :-lol :-lol

Guest tonyc

What a wonderful problem to have! ;-)tony

Guest andrewluck

I second that. I'll be away in Vegas first week in October so a later release date would be appreciated :-lol :-lol Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Guest YV52C

What a great news,tks to all in the project.Cesar-VenezuelaYV52

Guest chezz

Thanks in advance ROTW team. This is a wonderful news top all FLYers.chris_CA

Guest laurentC

Hi all,I made the last fixes this morning after the beta time : so we just need to pod the files for the release version be ready to go.I would say that this plane, beyond the great job made by Leen, Jarno and F2FDesign, Peter Sidoli as adviser and tester, focuses mainly the panels rendering, which is the great feature that makes Fly! still alive and attractive.The cover page looks fine, isn't it ? Let's say that the model and the landscape are totally Fly! object and scenery.Think Fly! has still a lot of time ahead, eh, eh !Cheers,laurentC (rotw)