Sign in to follow this  
Guest laurentC

Seneca and Squawk Box issue.....

Guest tonyc

Currently, the SB key press is the same as the "new door" keypress. I lost a couple of passengers and my laptop while over the Sierras and didn't realize these keypresses are the same. ;-)tony

Guest roland_lfor

Unfortunatly, Dynamic_part.dll use F10 key and SB use Ctrl Alt F10.It seems that Dynamic_part receive the event, even when Ctrl & Alt is pressed. Strange. :-hmmm - roland -

Guest tonyc

I am sure we will find a fix for it.....;-)tony

Guest laurentC

Too much keys around !!!I add in the new DynPart dll (v.3.2) the modifiers to avoid such a problem. By now the old version sees a Ctrl+F10 as a F10 because it cares only for the key ... uh ! I'm really a bad programmer !Waiting for this release ... all is still ready to go, you can edit the DynPart.txt file script and change the calling keys.I beg your pardon,Laurent (still rotw ? uh !)

Guest roland_lfor

Bad programmer ?A joke for sure :+ Did you think about the update of the ND dll that could show 5 chars on the waypoint names ?Thanks- roland -

Guest laurentC

Hi All,For Tony and all of you who have the F10 key used by another function I would suggest to open the DynPart.txt file in the modules/pc folder and replace the 68 key code with, let's say, the 55 key code which is the key pad star (multiplication).!!! Take care of the tabs before the 68 that are NOT spaces !!!This key callback can be tweaked with the key codes listed below if you have always problems. In the v3.2 of the DynPart program (that has been not released yet) I added the modifiers to avoid such a problem.Cheers KB_KEY_ESC = 1, KB_KEY_1 = 2, KB_KEY_2 = 3, KB_KEY_3 = 4, KB_KEY_4 = 5, KB_KEY_5 = 6, KB_KEY_6 = 7, KB_KEY_7 = 8, KB_KEY_8 = 9, KB_KEY_9 = 10, KB_KEY_0 = 11, KB_KEY_MINUS = 12, KB_KEY_EQUALS = 13, KB_KEY_BACKSPACE = 14, KB_KEY_TAB = 15, KB_KEY_Q = 16, KB_KEY_W = 17, KB_KEY_E = 18, KB_KEY_R = 19, KB_KEY_T = 20, KB_KEY_Y = 21, KB_KEY_U = 22, KB_KEY_I = 23, KB_KEY_O = 24, KB_KEY_P = 25, KB_KEY_FORWARD_BRACKET = 26, KB_KEY_REVERSE_BRACKET = 27, KB_KEY_ENTER = 28, KB_KEY_LCTRL = 29, KB_KEY_A = 30, KB_KEY_S = 31, KB_KEY_D = 32, KB_KEY_F = 33, KB_KEY_G = 34, KB_KEY_H = 35, KB_KEY_J = 36, KB_KEY_K = 37, KB_KEY_L = 38, KB_KEY_SEMI_COLON = 39, KB_KEY_SINGLE_QUOTE = 40, KB_KEY_REVERSE_SINGLE_QUOTE = 41, KB_KEY_LSHIFT = 42, KB_KEY_BACKSLASH = 43, KB_KEY_Z = 44, KB_KEY_X = 45, KB_KEY_C = 46, KB_KEY_V = 47, KB_KEY_B = 48, KB_KEY_N = 49, KB_KEY_M = 50, KB_KEY_COMMA = 51, KB_KEY_PERIOD = 52, KB_KEY_SLASH = 53, KB_KEY_RSHIFT = 54, KB_KEY_STAR = 55, KB_KEY_LALT = 56, KB_KEY_SPACE = 57, KB_KEY_CAPSLOCK = 58, KB_KEY_F1 = 59, KB_KEY_F2 = 60, KB_KEY_F3 = 61, KB_KEY_F4 = 62, KB_KEY_F5 = 63, KB_KEY_F6 = 64, KB_KEY_F7 = 65, KB_KEY_F8 = 66, KB_KEY_F9 = 67, KB_KEY_F10 = 68, KB_KEY_NUMLOCK = 69, KB_KEY_SCROLLLOCK = 70, KB_KEY_HOME = 71, KB_KEY_UP = 72, KB_KEY_PGUP = 73, KB_KEY_KEYPAD_MINUS = 74, KB_KEY_LEFT = 75, KB_KEY_CENTER = 76, KB_KEY_RIGHT = 77, KB_KEY_KEYPAD_PLUS = 78, KB_KEY_END = 79, KB_KEY_DOWN = 80, KB_KEY_PGDN = 81, KB_KEY_INSERT = 82, KB_KEY_DEL = 83, KB_KEY_F11 = 87, KB_KEY_F12 = 88, KB_KEY_KEYPAD_ENTER = 284, KB_KEY_RCTRL = 285, KB_KEY_KEYPAD_SLASH = 309, KB_KEY_RALT = 312, KB_KEY_EXT_NUMLOCK = 325, KB_KEY_GRAY_HOME = 327, KB_KEY_GRAY_UP = 328, KB_KEY_GRAY_PGUP = 329, KB_KEY_GRAY_LEFT = 331, KB_KEY_GRAY_RIGHT = 333, KB_KEY_GRAY_END = 335, KB_KEY_GRAY_DOWN = 336, KB_KEY_GRAY_PGDN = 337, KB_KEY_GRAY_INS = 338, KB_KEY_GRAY_DEL = 339, KB_KEY_META = 340

We're all keeping Laurent very busy these days! :-lolWait till I pass along the Seawind stuff I'd like him to do... :-hah I think then Laurent will toss hands in air and find a secret place to hide from us all! :-lolKen Wood :-sun1http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannernewkw.jpgGateway 700X; Intel P4 2.4GHz; 512MB RAM; NVIDIA Ti4200 4X AGP 128MB; SB Audigy; Thrustmaster TopGun Fox 2 Pro Shock

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster