Sign in to follow this  
Guest dajackman

Couple Seneca V Questions

Guest dajackman

First off, I want to say once again I love this thing. Now I'm not sure if the TBM or the Seneca V is my favorite. Anyway, does anyone know where I can find the "V" speeds and other procedural information on this. I like to fly correctly and haven't been able to find any on the net that are not purchase check lists. I also would like to know what the approch speed should be. I have been playing around and an 80 knot approch has been working pretty well.Also, not sure if this is a bug or something I am doing wrong. If I take a short flight, land and shut her down, when I go to restart the engine start buttons don't work. If I load up another aircraft and switch back to the seneca all works well. The buttons wont even press in. Maybe my fault.Anyway, awsome work to the team. THanks again....I off to squeak a few more bounce and goes.......

Guest Fly II Pilot

Robby,Right from Piper's manual...VNE: 204 KIASVNO: 164 KIASVA (4750 lbs): 129 KIASvA (3205 lbs): 113 KIASVLE: 128 KIASVLO (Extend): 128 KIASVLO (Retract): 107 KIASVFE: 113 KIASVYSE: 88 KIASVMCA: 66 KIASAirspeeds for safe operation:VY: 88 KIASVX: 83 KIASTurbulent Air Operating Speed: 139 KIASMaximum Flap Speed: 113 KIASLanding Final Approach Speed (Flaps 40

Guest dajackman

Awsome!!!! Thanks. I am really enjoying flying her. Did some pattern work this evening. Even put her down on a grass strip. THanks again.