Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

My own personal thanks Any questions?

Guest Peter Sidoli

I would like to thank those great and talented people at ROTW for creating the Seneca Five N95D.As you know I am the real world Pilot of this aircraft and it is amazing to see the aircraft alive in my PC :-)I can take very little credit for this creation as I have recently taken up a busy real world job flying a 2 year old Citation Bravo.This and my Seneca obligations have meant that I have had little time to spend advising ROTW.The Bravo has gone for maintenance so I should have a few weeks to spend enjoying the Fly! seneca.Again many thanks and I will be glad to answer any questions that anyone needs on flying this ship of the skiesPeter

G'day Peter,Thank you for whatever part you played, no matter how large or small. I for one miss having your real world shots posted on the forum, how about it?.The Seneca from ROTW is a superb addition to Fly! II and we are very fortunate to have this extremely talented group developing for Fly! II. I guess we can really call this aircraft a "concorde" :-)not quite as fast :-lol but it embodies the true meaning of the word.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hallo Peter and Roger,I am very happy with this beautiful bird too.But let me make one remark.You are speaking about this project as an ROTW achievement.I am afraid it`s not correct putting it this way.The Seneca is the result of a joint venture of ROTW and F2FDesign.With help from Peter and others.Jarno Deken (F2F) did a lot of work on this project.So, this Seneca is a product of ROTW and F2FDesign.Excuse me for saying this , but the credits have to go, where they have to go. :)RegardsFlybike

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Oscar Tritt

Thankyou Mr Jaga for your info on who made this great plane.I would love all those with the other sims, to try this baby, it would surly win them over to fly2. The model and textures are just amazing. Thankyou to all its creators.Osk

Guest Steve Brown

Thankyou to all those who have had a part in this, F2FD & ROTW have a very special relationship... and we get the benefits :-lol I have regrets leaving this wonderful group, maybe one day they will have me back...All the very best, Steve.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/94164.jpg

G'day Leen,You are 100% right in correcting me. There is no excuse for my stupidity in neglecting to mention the great work done by the team at F2FD as well in the production of the Seneca. F2FD group have established themselves as producers of extremely high quality freeware aircraft for Fly! II and their input into the Seneca project is of the highest quality. My most sincere apologies to Jarno, Jan, Alejandro and anyone else at F2FD who may have participated. Please accept my apology; I must have been having a senior moment when I answered Peter's post without mentioning your part in the Seneca project.I'm truely sorry.Cheers,Roger

Hi Roger,I am afraid you completely misunderstood my message.You wrote : I must have been having a senior moment when I answered Peter's post without mentioning your part in the Seneca project.I have two reactions on this.First:There is no need at all for you to make excuses towards me .You gave all the credit for the project to ROTW , that means you gave also credit to ME.Because Leen "Flybike" de Jager is a member of ROTW.( I am not a member of F2FDesign , only a good friend)In fact I am the only non-french-speaking member of ROTW.To be clear Jarnio Deken = Dutch = F2FDesign Leen de Jager= Dutch = ROTW.Second:The only intention I had ,was to make F2FDesign getting the credits they deserve too.That`s allThe only work on the Seneca I did were the night-textures.They took me for only a few hours , so forget me.Your Fly-friendLeen "Flybike" de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest Steve Brown

With you in mind Leen, I hope to see some nice repaints of this baby.As Im getting to lazy to pull out my brushes :-) I started but lost all heart, but dont worry, Im having fun learning 3DS Max.... Now Im just a painter of Buildings :-lol Your friend, Steve.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/94205.jpg

Guest rene_35

Thanks Peter for your kind words, don't worry Leen, we all remember the very good Seneca 3D model and paint provide by our friend Jarno. You're right, it's important not to forgotten anybody.To speak about this beautifull aircraft, have you try to put your Fly! in 1600x1200 mode?This pic shows the result on a 20" LCD sceen with the the main scrollable panel viewhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/94211.jpginteresting, no?All the views are not (..for the moment...;) ) available in this format (but all the views are usable and you can start the engines without problem), only the main panel and the external camera views.Try, it's splendide!

Guest pilotsim7828

Steve :Iagree having left this wonderful membership, Hopefully they would have room for me also, But Im am doubtful on that one... I am wondering with all of the teamwork If there will be a FLY! III HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :)I think this would be possiable in the long runWHO AGREES WITH ME :) :) Jeff

G'day Leen,Nope! I fully and correctly understood your post. :-)Unfortunately I really should have addressed my reply to " G'day Leen and F2FD,". The first paragraph I was talking to you and the open forum but the second and third paragraphs I was speaking in first person directly to F2FD apologising for being remiss in not mentioning their contribution to the project. The "your" in the second paragraph was referring to the guys at F2FD; not "you"! :-)I'm digging myself into a hole here Leen so just let it ride. :-)You were correct in chastising me. Cheers,Roger

G'day Alejandro,Thanks for posting helping to salve my conscience. I can't believe that I could be so remiss in neglecting to mention F2FD participation. Especially as I am well aware of all the hard work done by you guys at F2FD. It makes me appear to be a total ingrate, but I can assure you that is not the case. In future I will have to be a lot more careful before hitting the "post" button.Sorry,Cheers,Roger

It`s all OK Roger,A major problem on this ( and other ) forum is the language.Sometimes it`s very tricky expressing in a language wich is not native. ( as you can see , this line is a fine example of bad english too)ByeLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints