Sign in to follow this  
Guest Steve Brown

My own personal thanks Any questions?

Guest HeliFLYer

I am very thankful to Mr. Peter Sidoli for supporting the FLY! community by giving the unfinished aircraft into the hands of ROTW and F2FD. The result is a really wonderful bird to sim-fly and look at from the outside. Thank you very much, ROTW and F2FD, for all the work you did!Georg "HeliFLYer" EDDW

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Jeff how is everything with you :-wave A Fly3 is a wish, all of us would love. But I honestly dont know if we will see it :-( Though one thing I do know, we see the improvements from Groups like F2FD & ROTW (and other individuals) we will, and are seeing a better Fly2. Richard would be very proud of us all now. Just look at the changes and improvements we have seen since he left us.When you have a child, you watch it grow into someone special, this is his child and we see it growing and getting better, bigger and more fun.With all the wonderful "free" aircraft and addons, do we need it?Your friend, Steve.

Guest Steve Brown

PS..... OK yes we do need V3, we can still wish and dream huh!!!:-lol Steve

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello Steve , And All who are in this forumWhat a wonderful bunch of people we have here,Just thinking of all the things that this sim has to offer and a genius bunch of people, who do all the things for us.A big thank you to all All the best to you all And steve my email is still the same :)Also need the link to your groups page , that if you can give it to me. SteveMy video card is SOOOO BAD i cant even load fly any longerwhat A SHAME, no fly!ii FOR ME, OR THE sENECA ALSO :( JEFF A

Guest pilotsim7828

Hello Steve , And All who are in this forumWhat a wonderful bunch of people we have here,Just thinking of all the things that this sim has to offer and a genius bunch of people, who do all the things for us.A big thank you to all All the best to you all And steve my email is still the same :)Also need the link to your groups page , that if you can give it to me. SteveMy video card is SOOOO BAD i cant even load fly any longerwhat A SHAME, no fly!ii FOR ME, OR THE sENECA ALSO :( JEFF A

Guest Steve Brown

Hi Jeff :-wave My Groups page is closed now, as some silly billy kept hacking it. Yahoo sorted it out but I didnt re-new it.The good news is, I have over 500megs of webspace I own, so when I have the time I will be using this. I will keep you posted Jeff.Sorry I havent emailed you, I just keep forgetting as Im still learning 3DS Max, which has a lifetime of things to learn, and I still do some Photoshop lessons too. Its blown my head into tiny little pieces :-eek I keep forgetting to email Georg who has kindly Beta tested my models in his little spare time. Are you going to upgrade your puter? I would hate it being without Fly2. Though you are a real world pilot, so thats a big plus.My wife and I have spent thousands of pounds on our Cottage here in Wales, builders in and out, dust everywhere. Though the work is now coming to an end. Just think, I could have spent all of that money for my PPL GGGgggggrrrrrrrr.Anyway, all the best Jeff.Your mate, Steve.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/94414.jpg