Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

KIX2001.zip=Kansai Int'l. 2001

Hi guys,Can someone who has the file KIX200 of Kansai International airport please send me the file? I lost the file when I reformatted my hard drive. I tried to download it once again from fsplanet.com but I guess the file isn't available anymore. So if anyone who has the file is kind enough to send it to me, please send it to mbox20@bellsouth.netThanks,Juan

Thanks alot,Scott. I was able to get the file.Regards,Juan

Guest HeavyFan

Does this scenery work with FS2002?? OR just FS2000?? It looks great, but i see an Exclude line under the Kansai scenery pics, is that to make it work with FS2002??? PLEASE tell me if this works in FS2002 as i can not read JApanese! LOL, Thanks MIKE

Don't know if it works in FS2K2, but I will give it a try in the next day or two and see if it works ok. I will post my findings at that time if no one else has confirmed their result.Scott.

Guest HeavyFan

Thanks SCOTT! I really look foward to your report!! MIKE-:)

Well my experience with trying to use the Kansai 2001 airport leads me to believe its NOT totally compatible as is with FS2K2. I tried installing it with and without the exclude statement in the scenery config file, it made no difference in the problem I saw. What was going on was I would get texture tearing or shimmering around the runway. This tearing also occured at times around the aircraft as I would taxi around the airport to check out the scenery. This tearing occurred in day, evening and night textures on the ground or in the air. On the flip side it is nice scenery, and if the author worked on it to make it compatible with FS2K2 it would be a top notch add on. I used it in FS2k and it was really good in that sim.Scott...

Guest HeavyFan

OK thanks SCott! I appreciate the info! Too bad it is not FS2002 compatible and hope the author or someone else makes one for FS2002! MIKE -:(