Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

New Trees

Guest laurentC

Very nice, Steve : you've got it !Have you tried them with the dll ? What score they hit ?Cheers,Laurent

Guest Steve Brown

Laurent you have mail :-) Steve

Guest Oscar Tritt

Great, the new program looks as though its going to be a good looker.

Guest chezz

You're the man Steve. Thanks for your wonderful creation FLY2 is getting better everyday because people like you and the rest who made great add ons on this sim. (I guess you forget to make a sign "watch out deer crossing") :-jumpy chris_CA

Guest Steve Brown

Cheers mate :-) Yes and the guy walking on the runway (under the plane) :-lol A no walking on runway sign lolSteve

Guest tonyc

Steve,I am curious to know why the background of the tree model,despite having 000 for RGB, is not transparent in the program.tony

Guest Steve Brown

No idea mate,I tried the program before I went to bed and I didnt get any trees, just the buildings. Im still trying to sort that one out. Steve

Guest Steve Brown

Tony I sent to you the original model.Check your mail. :-) StevePS. Did this happen before you reduced my model?When saving the tiff file in Photoshop, after editing or resizing, there is an option to save the Transparency, if you didnt, it will just show black even if its pure black in Fly2. I noticed this a while ago.

Guest tonyc

Steve, I think the cause of the "transparency" was my having reduced the model to 64 bit. At 256 things appear normal. Great work.Tony

Guest Steve Brown

Great Tony.Had some problems with my computer today, new hardware failed me again. My computer is now at the hospital for a few days. So no work from me for the weekend... :-( Sorry.Now I play on very slow laptop, cant even run Fly2 Duh... Now I know how Jeff feels.I have some of the models at the smallest Tiff file size now.When I get the puter back I will put them and a few others on my website for you guys to download.SteveMy Websitehttp://www.wrexhamspace.orghttp://www.wrexhamspace.org/Steves%20Card.jpg

Guest tonyc

I understand. I just came out of a reinstall, and am slowly reinstalling my programs. Fortunately, FLY2 is not dependant on the registry. Quick question, can you make me a 64 bit tree? I've got a 256 meg card, and I think we need to see when we get into trouble with number of tiles. tony