Sign in to follow this  
Jetstar2

Steve has had an accident

Guest Oscar Tritt

I got a text message from Steve and he has had a bad accident.He has damaged his back and is unable to walk. I live about 40 miles from were he lives so I will try to visit as soon as I can.Osk

Guest danieletona

Hi Osk,greet me Steve and hand him my wishes of ready recovery.Daniele

Guest Oscar Tritt

Hi.. Yes Steve Brown, he was working on his House and fell off a ladder. I will let you know how he is. Osk

Guest flystudio3di

I hope the friend Steve will be well in short time. I am waiting for news about him.ReagardsGiorgio Gnesda

I am very sorry to hear that Steve had an accident.Please tell him that my thoughts are with him, and Ihope he will be better soon.

Guest HeliFLYer

Really bad news, I hope it is not a serious injury and that Steve will recover soon. All best wishes for him and his family.Georg HeliFLYer

Guest pilotsim7828

Steve, My Friend.I hope that you be allright,and also a speedy recovery to as well.I know what the feeling can be after getting rear ended by that drunk driver that hit my car in the rear end doing 70 miles an hour.Pushed me 500 ft down the road, and a ,T5S1 broken vertabre with neck injuries 5 years ago, Still it bothers me today.Best of wishes to you Steve.Jeff

Guest Oscar Tritt

Steve is fine, just resting for a few days. His wife texts me to say he isnt walking as he is very sore? Back I think.He will be in touch with us all in a few days. She says his computer is wrecked too so he is very bored and fed up.I dont know about his accident last year as I only got to know him the last few months. Must tell him to stay away from the ladders then :-) OSK

Guest desmondw

Hi Osk, Pleased to hear Steve is not seriously injured, although I will bet he is sore. Give him my best for a speedy recovery & thankyou for keeping us informed.Desmond

Guest Oscar Tritt

Hi Folks.I saw Steve today at his home, Black eyes, swollen Chin, cut head cut eyes and nose, swollen knees and elbows.... 30 foot drop is no good for the features. He just smiled at me and said, look I still have all my teeth :-) He looks as ugly as sin but still has a sence of humour. :-lol He sends his regards to everyone. But no more models until he gets a new PC. He is very sorry about this. So I reminded him its a hobby.Any way he is just like I thought he would be, a mad scouser :-) OSK

Guest lucizeta

Thanks Oscar for all information about Steve.Very sorry to read about accident.Give Steve again my best wishes of good health!Luciano - LIME