Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Problems of loading /Installing Fly! II

Guest pilotsim7828

I hope this is something that someone has run across before and sould help me out with. I have been trying to install fly! II from the disk , And keep getting an error around loading the GENTEX pod files. it stops around 50% and then have to reinstall all over again.I have tryed to copy the whole disk to my hard drive and install the files from the folder i copied the to, also no luckDoes anyone have a suggestion Thanks in advanceJeffhttp://www.f2fdesign.com/ Check out this awesome website

Guest tonyc

dum questions: do you have plenty of disk space? what OS? do you have background tasks, such as antivirus or any other program that might be interfering with the install?tony

Guest pilotsim7828

Sorry Tony,I did`nt mean to bother you withDum Questions :Nivida mx/mx2 32 mb Grahics card WinXP Home Plenty of disk space over 12 GB left DX9c And updated with all the correct driversJeff

Outside of Tony's suggestion on background programs, a couple of other things come to mind:1) Is your MIDI input muted?2) After the first failed attempt, did you delete the Terminal Reality directory before starting over?

Randall Rocke

Guest tonyc

Sorry ,Jeff,I was referring to my questions as perhaps being "dumb"--just poor figure of speech on my part.tony

Guest pilotsim7828

Thanks Randall, and Tony -No Problem :)I have no antivirus or other running programs in the backgroundMidi was muted as usual as stated in the first time flyers post.I have an idea though.I am thinking there is something wrong with the cd, as it is a copy of the original !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am getting LSA Shell errors on windows XP and have to use the RUN program "shutdown -a" to get it to run right, and not have winXP Shut down automactically on me :-hmmm Thanks for all your help guysJeff