Sign in to follow this  
Guest detector

Anyone interested?

Guest Jan

Hi.Instead of just collecting dust on my HD,I can share some of myoffshore models with you.I'm not a 3D modeler,so the quality is not the best,but can still be fun for helicopter flying.Mainly different size oilrigs,a liferaft and an onshore helo trolley foe landing the Bell.Just uploaded it to the F2fDesign site,but not sure when or if it's ready for download.Take careJanhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest danieletona

Beautiful models, Jan. :-jumpy For us, lovers of the helicopters, give a touch of realism in more. Daniele

Guest Jan

Hi Alex and Daniele.Thanks.The scenery in the background is Stavanger airport,ENZV.You will find it here at Avsim.The oil rigs are now beinguploaded to Avsim.But for those who can't wait,they are available at the F2fDesign website now.The zip is about 47Mb,but a RAR version is available at just 2Mb.Contents are the same.The oil tanker in one of the pics is made by Biber Salsa.Also available here at Avsim.Janhttp://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/dfdg/bannerjh.jpg

Guest detector

Jan,Indeed you`re a 3D modeller! Who can forget your ENZV scenery?Myself I`m planning to make my old shuttle tanker "Bergina" these days :-cool PS: Rode many of your helis to and from that ship!

Hei Jan,I like those rigs.That big heli , Sikorsky?Is it going to be released too?regardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Jan,I remember that you once told me that you do 3D modelling for relaxing purposes. I like your modells (and your Stavanger airport!!!) very much so I can only hope that you will RELAX, RELAX, RELAX - might be we could get some more beautiful objects in the future!Have a good time in Stavanger, might allready be a little cold up there, so light your own fire!All the best Georg

Guest detector

Hi Jan!The bad news is that I won`t make more sceneries for Fly II. It is just too much work, the main reason being the complicated norwegian coast. It has even stopped me making sceneries for FS2004...but I will upload my ENCN scenery for FS...which includes one of my best bridges ever, made from the original drawings. Also I am going to upload an updated version of the Fly II ENBR scenery. No big things to see in it, except it is a much more fps-efficient version.But I still do 3D models! My main tool these days are gmax, making FS models. If I am able to export those models into 3DSmax without too much fuss, they will be uploaded for Fly II as well ;-)