Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shalomar

Once again, the good folks at ROTW....

Guest tonyc

have done a fantstic thing: a dvd add on that updates FLY2. go to their site and marvel at the great work. Somehow, we've got to convince TRi to release some more source code to these folks.tony

Guest lucizeta

This is really a great idea!!!Many of my italian flysimmer friends don't use FLY!II because is complicate to update.It will be fantastic a DVD again with all patches update.Many thanks Pacha for this great work!!!As I wrote in your simvol forum I wait more informations!Luciano - LIME

Guest rene_35

Hi friends,as I said on simvol site, the problem is not to built an auto-run DVD, that's OK now with all ROTW addon's (scenery, airports, aircraft, tools, maps, sound, etc... for about 2.7 Gb compressed data), but how to duplicate and distribute it.For the moment we have not the answer, but we are searching for...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/96569.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/96571.jpg

Guest rene_35

Yes it's a possibility, but I am not sure this product , exept for the planes, have some interest for non europeen people. I am working on bi-language setup for this DVD, it's difficult, and I wander if it's not a lost of time... :-(

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarAny more news? If they are taking donations I would love to contribute toward production costs. I am already using two of their great aircraft.

Guest rene_35

DVD is coming soon!next week, you'll have informations to obtain it, on simvol (in french and in english). We'll post on this forum as soon as the "dvd pages" will be on line.Ren

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Are there patches or fixes past 240 or is it just aircraft? I have seen some neat files in library like autothrottle for Hawker and a fix so Navaho engines counterrotate. Are any files like that or night lighting included?