Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fonchy17

LIPQ - Trieste Italy

Guest flystudio3d

I found the time to finish this project. I live here and now I can fly over my city. I hope you will enjoy flying over too. It's possible to pilot a plane across about 100Km. The scenery has a night texture an a smooth gradient between the waters. I am testing it and I think to release it during the week end. So you will know Trieste (LIPQ), a nice seaside city 150 km far from venice.RegardsGiorgio Gnesda PS: Just some pics to see it

Beautiful scenery Giorgio!Thanks for shareing and I'm looking forward to fly! over it soon.Fortunately it is not so far from Germany where I am living. :-)

Guest danieletona

The scenery is wonderful!My compliments.NB: Se hai bisogno del file RAS per il rilievo, contattami.CiaoDan

Guest jjlobo

GiorgioVery beautifull scenery and textures. Congratulations!I'm wondering. The only way to get the amazing water textures and other textures like in your scenario is using Terrascene to slice an aerial photo?I don't like Fly water textures and never find a way to improve my brazilian sceneries.Thanks for any help on thisRegardsJJLobo

Guest flystudio

Thanks JLobo, I agree with you, default waters (above all with special effects set on)are not so nice to see and I like(as from my LIPQ scenery) to mix the satellite image sea with default one, by using a water mask to avoid an hard cut between the 2 different waters. In this way you can obtain the nice mix effect as from the pics you see here. Good works and regards from ItalyGiorgio Gnesda

Guest flystudio

Hi Daniele, many thanks!! I have a projects if you like to complete owr north east Italy!!! I finished my Lipq scenery thinking to link my scenery with your. I'd like to have a flight from Trieste to Chioggia and landing at Tessera airport in Venice (and come back :-))This is the flight I get to test my planes and I' like to enhance the landscape in the best way. I think we must build owr sceneries to cover correctly the region. If you like my project please write me to the address you have.Regards and congratulations for the beloved Venice scenery. I go in Venice very often and I cannot to live far from this city for a long timeGiorgio

Guest flystudio

hi Rodger,It's right.. Trieste is not so far from Germany:-)Compliments for your music, I like it very much. CiaoGiorgio

Guest lucizeta

Really fantastic!!!I take this occasion to tell you that I haven't forgotten your straordinary 737-800 Ryanair!But I wait for this: I know and understand your huge work for any project.Again many compliments and thanks!Luciano - LIME

Hi Steve,great to see you are well again. I'm in great form and the band too.:-) We have just finshed recording our new Christmas Single "Seasons Greetings", and it should be out within the next week. So go and checkout my website for news and nice surprises coming soon.Of course everybody else here is very welcome to visit my site too,and it would be nice to have some Fly friends as musical friends as well:-wave The only problem is that I have little time to enjoy FLY and allthe new goodies at the moment, but that will hopefully change soonas the holiday season is just round the corner...Wishing you happy holidays and take care,

Guten Tag Giorgio,thank you very much for listening to my music, and I am glad that you like it. But I have to give the compliments back to you, because the work you are doing for Fly is simply stunning, and I love it too!-:)Ciao and take care,

Guest flystudio3di

Thanks Luciano for kinds words, and I can tell you, I didn't forget the 800, but I preferred to delay the project because I am into great enhancements about planes, so wait for news in the next future.About LIPQ scenery, I prefer to avoid to release it now, because with Daniele Tona, we are working to create the intere region of North east of Italy (from Trieste to Chioggia). CheersGiorgioSe comunque ti interessa volare sulla zona di Trieste che ho realizzato fammelo sapere: flystudio3d@yahoo.it