Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris Wallace

And next........pic

G'day Tony,Ominous dark clouds are gathering. :-) The Converter is for Fly! not for Fly! II. It appears that Tri altered the way they achieved s3d format for Fly! II. There is however a small ray of sunlight streaking through the clouds so all may not be lost. :-)Cheers,Roger

Guest tonyc

Now that you mention it, Roger, I do remember that to be the problem as well. If you can go 3dmax 3,4, or 5, the TRI plugin makes this operation totally problem free. Or let's see what Chris says....Tony

Guest Chris Wallace

OK, no pressure now :-)It would be a shame to see such nice models go unused...Roger, if you have everything keyframe animated in TS3.2 then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. I've replied to your e-mail, drop me a line back with your model and let's see what we can do.Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada