Sign in to follow this  
Guest Azzurro

Taxiways for France

Hi all,I tried to follow the instructions using my best schoolboy French in Didier Rigault's Didac-twy-v3 zip so I could corrrect the French taxiways in the taxiwayusa POD and install France-taxi-f2-v3.Alas I found my schoolboy French wasn't adequate and so had to stop after changing taxiusa using notepad.Whilst changing the text I noted that for LFPB there is only a .BGR and no .TMS file. After stopping I went to Le Bourget and noted there are no taxiways there.Firstly,is this a FlyII bug?Secondly,is there anyone who can kindly translate the instructions from French to English:-beerchug

Guest Eagle

Flyfisher, the taxiway you found "BGR" may be for the Bangor International airport.Why don't you use the taxiway program by Peter Jacobson to place taxiways at your airport?

Wayne,LFPB is Paris Le Bourget. The .bgr file must be some data for LFPB.The France Taxiways file is one from Simvol/ROTW.

Looks like someone left out the TMS file - unless it's available for inclusion in the data directory...?

Randall Rocke

Guest Azzurro

Hello,After control in my own files, there are both a *.bgr and a *.tms files for LFPB. I don't know why you don't got them in your version...If some of you wish to get them, please send me an email to azzurro-at-simvol-dot-org.Concerning the translation of Didier's tutorial about taxiways, I am afraid it was forgotten, so I will ask our chief translator to schedule it ;) Cheers