Sign in to follow this  
Roger Mazengarb

B757 PMDG for Fly! II

Guest tasio

Hello! How can I get a copy of this great add-on? The people of PMDG have removed it from their web.Thank you.Anastasi Martin

G'day,The long and the short of it is that you can't. I'm not sure if it ever was released on CD in which case you may find it for sale second hand. PMDG made the decision to withdraw all their products for the FLY! series and even discontinue their support for those products. Three commercial ventures produced add-on aircraft for the Fly! sims only to give up. As Trump would say "It's nothing personal - just business" - $$$. In my humble opinion the problem was that the Fly! II default aircraft and the absolutely superb freeware, by ROTW, F2FD and the many individuals, are just too good. There is no "niche" for payware. The payware aircraft weren't "better" but rather "just another" aircraft competing with the default and freeware. The numbers just didn't add up. As a commercial venture the whole exercise was doomed to failure from the start. It's easy to come to conclusions with hindsight. Cheers,Roger