Sign in to follow this  
Guest TPetris

gap_V2

Guest chezz

Can somebody from ROTW please explain how to install the GAPv2 scenery and where to install the STRM file and should I delete ALL three D004163 pod file and also keep the franceNv1.pod in the shared folder.I can't seem to install this vesrion but I was successful in Version 1.should searchpodfile=0 in fly.ini?THANKSchris_CA

Guest TPetris

You have to delete both "Gap_v1.pod" & "visigapv1.scf" and put in new files "Gap_v2.pod" & "visigapv2.scf" in your Gap folder (or Gapv2)You need to delete all D004163 in your FlyData folder and also delete FranceSEv1.POD previously placed in sceneryShared.Create a "France SE Elev SRTM" folder in Flyscenery and unzip the content of France_SE_SRTMv1.zip.Then, delete in FlysceneryFrance SE Elev SRTM the two following files = D004163_sud.pod & Visid004163sud.scf.That'all and it must works.If not, put a word in the simvol forum.Good fligths in that area and if you fly over Briancon, don't forget I just under.Amiti

Guest chezz

tpetris,Thanks but apparently what you suggested did'nt work, i deleted the D004163_sud.pod & Visid004163sud.scf. from the strm file but the default scenery shows up. . When I deleted the FranceSEv1.POD from the scenery shared folder the scenery elevation is messed-up I got a floating runway and inclined ground elevation. Also see attached jpeg the gap_v2 surrounding scenery appear from the distance and notice the gap tallard scenery it's the default fly2 ground texture however the elevation is O.K. Is there anything else that I should delete or does it conflict with other france scenery.thanks. (note i don't speak french that's why I can't post at simvol site)chris_CAhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/101428.jpg

Guest roland_lfor

Hi Chris,You can post in english as well on SIMVOL, you are welcome !- roland -* ROTW member *

Guest TPetris

Hello,As Roland said, you can allways put an english message on SimvolNormaly, there is no conflict with another scenery in that area.It seems that both STRM elevations and 2d scenery scf files do not work.Verify if you have no Flydatad004163 folder.Here is my sceneryGap folder with what you need to have for both 2D et 3D sceneries (Lfnav2 = Tallardv2 & Lfnfv1 = Aspresv1)Merry XmasAmiti