Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptainJ

THE ANTILLES SRTM

Fonchy,Thanks so much for all of your contributions!

Randall Rocke

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Fonchy,Any chance you can make Saba? this runway is only 300 meters long they fly in with Twin Otter's. I have some spectecular movies from the approaches overthere.Here's a pic of the Island the runway is just in the front a bit at the left side...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/101866.jpgTake care,

Guest CaptainJ

>>I think we should have this place as an anual F2FD meeting place :-lol I agree, once a month at least... ;-) Here the link to the movie, made by a dutch toerist back in 1995. I think he doesn't mind when I share it to you all.the yellow van in the movie is the fire department :-)http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/j.deken/SABA.wmv

Guest CaptainJ

Then I wonder how big garden is mate ;-) I have some other movies which are better but unfortunatly they are about 10MB'sTake care,

Guest HeliFLYer

Hi Fonchy,a little late but better than never (.. had to work the Christmas days until now) - thank you very much for all your work in 2004 and those wonderful results!Muchas gracias y un buen An~o Nuevo 2005Georg HeliFLYer EDDW

Guest YV52C

Hi FonchiTks for moving to this part of the world Caribeam, I have lot airport done with taxiway and buildings according to chart but some have problem with water that I was not able to fix this is what I got, if you would like to fix I have no problem inform you which one have problem and in order to release them to public. SaludosCesar VenezuelaYV52

Guest CaptainJ

Hi FonchyI can't believe you made it! it looks great.. Can't wait to try it out thank you so much...